[VS] Luna Element 2

Thanks em3!

I'm working on the glyphs.  I dont have a lot of skills but here's my work so far.  :laugh:

When I finish I will post the bitmaps and let somebody else replace the resources since I have a french version of XP.

585868626[/snapback]

I'll take a look @ it later tonight. I have to finish up a bit of coding for a design project, but that shouldn't take that long... I'll work on this later and see what I can do :)

Okay I have finished with the shutdown and logoff dialogs. That"s the best I can do! :)

Since most neowinian use the english version of Windows XP I'm not gonna post the DLL I'm sure you don't want a frenglish OS. :p

I will provide the bitmaps instead and if somebody is interested to do an english version I have no problem!

Screenshot

A ways back Dazzla posted a screenshot of his Windows Media Player skin. Can someone post or send me that skin file?

I look forward to the English shutdown and logoff dialogs.

A ways back Dazzla posted a screenshot of his Windows Media Player skin. Can someone post or send me that skin file?

I look forward to the English shutdown and logoff dialogs.

585869478[/snapback]

I want this WMP Skin too.

Anyone could provide me these two files so I can make an english version of my logoff and shutdown dialogs?

I need shell32.dll and msgina.dll.

Thanks!

As long as Dazzla okays it, I'll post the WiMP skin on my personal space for my University (soon to be Alma Mater!! in 5 days!)

585871511[/snapback]

plz do so

As long as Dazzla okays it, I'll post the WiMP skin on my personal space for my University (soon to be Alma Mater!! in 5 days!)

585871511[/snapback]

*wait*

plz plz plz =)

Dunno if it's just me, but I was trying your logon, em3, and there's a box like cutout on the big flag where it's blue instead of the flag's color. . Not sure how else to explain it, or how to take a screenshot when the pc is shutting down to capture it. Just thought I'd let ya know tho.

I'm done with the english version of my shutdown and logoff dialogs! :laugh:

Thanks brian502 for the files!

PS: I would need somebody to host it. (3.41MB)

Here's a screenshot:

I'm done with the english version of my shutdown and logoff dialogs!  :laugh:

PS: I would need somebody to host it. (3.41MB)

Here's a screenshot:

585872063[/snapback]

looks great klop!

how about using this place http://www.yousendit.com/

maybe send it to yourself then post the link?

that's what i did to post the dll files.

Here's the link where you can download shutdown and logoff dialogs in english.

Download

Enjoy!  :)

585872198[/snapback]

Awesome. Thanks! Now if we could just get word on the WMP skin.

I'm done with the english version of my shutdown and logoff dialogs!  :laugh:

thanks!

i love the Element look. :cool:

585871511[/snapback]

I took it down for a reason actually, but here's the link:

Download

ElementWMPThumb.jpg

klop and all who assisted,

The English Shutdown dialogs file unfortunately is not working...Man that was quick as you kindly just posted them..

Maybe another mirror will be put up, and thanks for all your efforts to compliment this neat, clean VS.

:)

Dunno if it's just me, but I was trying your logon, em3, and there's a box like cutout on the big flag where it's blue instead of the flag's color. . Not sure how else to explain it, or how to take a screenshot when the pc is shutting down  to capture it. Just thought I'd let ya know tho.

585872017[/snapback]

Fixed it. Download again. A black box might appear for a really short time though. :unsure:

Edited by em3