[VS] Luna Element 2

Yeah, the new progress bar seems a bit buggy...

585867185[/snapback]

No it is not. The same bugs was present in the last version but no one cared then because I hadn't changed it a bit.

amazing VS em3, keep em coming.

585867221[/snapback]

Yea, I will release v2.5 soon. Mostly changes to the taskbar, vertical taskbar some other stuff.

Yea, I will release v2.5 soon. Mostly changes to the taskbar, vertical taskbar some other stuff.

585867230[/snapback]

Hmmm. Should be intresting, the taskbar's my fave bit at the mo, but we'll see.

Good theme btw, been using it (albiet recoloured slightly) since release.

Is it just me, or does this guy have the worst attitude of any themer since Bant? :p

585867414[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly... it's rather displeasing... his theme blew up into something huge, and now he's 'too cool' to give anyone the decency of respect. I mean, c'mon, someone creating a modded shutdown window out of their own time, and he has the nerve to say "i don't see the point." C'mon, he's making something to contribute to YOUR suite... people these days just amaze me, thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread.

Maybe he's just tired of hearing us...maybe we should all just stfu.  :)  :p

Attitude or not, it sure is a nice VS.  (Y)

585867497[/snapback]

It is a nice VS, I totally agree. That's why I'm using it, and will continue to use it. I was just making a comment, but I'll refrain from that again.

I agree wholeheartedly... it's rather displeasing... his theme blew up into something huge, and now he's 'too cool' to give anyone the decency of respect.  I mean, c'mon, someone creating a modded shutdown window out of their own time, and he has the nerve to say "i don't see the point."  C'mon, he's making something to contribute to YOUR suite... people these days just amaze me, thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread.

585867442[/snapback]

So you don't think I made this theme on my own time? It really disappoints me that people are complaining then I'm just writing my thoughs. Just as you and all others here. It has never been my intention to be rude to anyone. :(

If all people can do is complain then maybe I should stop making themes other then for private use. All I'm trying is to be nice to everyone who appreciate my work.

Edited by em3

Well, it's not often that a theme comes arround like this that people want to take the time to make all kinds of add ons for. You should be happy that the community likes the theme so much that they are willing to take the time to make things for it. It just seems like when someone makes something, you complain (there was the wallpapers earlier). Again, you should be flattered and happy that people want to take the time to make this theme more complete with add ons and making suggestions. That's a huge compliment and a testiment to how well done the theme is and how much we all like it.

So you don't think I made this theme on my own time? It really disappoints me that people are complaining then I'm just writing my thoughs. Just as you and all others here. It has never been my intention to be rude to anyone. :(

If all people can do is complain then maybe I should stop making themes other then for private use. All I'm trying is to be nice to everyone who appreciate my work.

585867566[/snapback]

I do understand that, which is why I'm extremely grateful for you time and talent, as is everyone else here. We all greatly appreciate your work, and that's why we're trying to give back. Everyone is trying to give back to this suite so that you don't get requests of "Hey, em3, please make a shutdown window" or "Hey, em3, I would love to see a winamp/WiMP theme". They're not doing this just for themselves, otherwise they wouldn't post it here. I'm just saying, we all appreciate your work, and are trying to show it by giving back.

I think the reason people 'complain' is because they spend their own time on top of what you've already spent to contribute to the theme and you seem condescending about the whole thing, as if its intruding on your publicity.

It means a lot thought that you'd come out and say you never intended to be rude... It's very hard to tell the "tone" of someone's "voice" online, because well, there is no voice to listen to.

I think there just confusion as to how to take some of the things you say, thats all, but I believe that the comment you made helps clear things up.

Anyway, all in all, great theme, we all love it, and that's why we're trying to give back.

Edited by slyydrr

It's the first time I have modified my logon screen or shutdown/logoff dialogs. I never modified them in the past because of my fear of modifying system files. Your style is awesome that's why I want to completely change to match your VS.

Anyway keep up the good work em3.

585867566[/snapback]

ok, right, some people do complain. but that isn't what we only do! me and many others make a complement every now and then, and I think you shouldn't stay mad with our complains, you should use them to improve your theme AND yourself as a person.

em3, I'm trying to install this theme into my school's network :p I can't stand any other themes than this :p

Any news on the winamp skin? :p maybe we could have koregraphik work on this.... he owe me a banana.

I've been reading this thread with great interest for some time now and feel that the contributed additions from members such as Dazzla be they official or unofficial are worth an addition to the project in some way shape or form be it an edit to the first post or perhaps if Dazzla and yourself (em3) could work on this together this theme could become even better.

Making this theme complete including logons, shutdown dialogs, wallpapers, skins etc sounds like a brilliant idea IMHO and would really be the icing on the cake, when Microsoft created the Luna them they didn't say "What the hell screw the shutdown dialog it will only be seen briefly" (not an attack against you em3).

A team effort would be great however it is initially em3's work and I do believe it is up to him how it all pans out in the end.

Thank you em3 for your time and effort and anyone else which has made any additions to complement this theme, I look forward to any updates

Edited by Arkangel

Here you go klop, I've made some new buttons for you. :) No glyphs though. I didn't think the current ones was good quality so maybe someone can make new once.

Thanks em3!

I'm working on the glyphs. I dont have a lot of skills but here's my work so far. :laugh:

When I finish I will post the bitmaps and let somebody else replace the resources since I have a french version of XP.