• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

[VS] Luna Element 2

Chlorpromazine    0
You're right, here's one with a lighter brown. It's easy to modify, just open the dll in reshacker and search for the RGB number of what you want to change.

[...]

I also modded the Luna Logon, again it's another quicky just so the colours are more in line with Element.

OMFG :woot: ! Now my desktop is just waiting for a good icon set. Thanks, Daz, for enhancing this awesome and usable theme! :yes:

AaronMT    1

Theme needs an updated WMP10 skin, Dazzla you made one a while ago.

AaronMT    1

small problem with the shellstyle, the control panel right hand pane's background is default luna purple still, while the left hand pane is the new color

rezzoCL    0
Element is one of those rare themes that are good to look at and usable, I use it day in day out at work and when I'm on the PC in the evening, testement to a good theme :yes:

585852242[/snapback]

I agree.

I loved the first one theme and now I love the new one. Thanks! :woot:

soldier1st    40

the 2nd one is even better than the first.

TheTerminator    0

whooooo, sweet VS mang!

Using it now!

klop    0

Wow simply amazing! :woot:

I really like Dazzla's logon screen!

Great work thanks!

Dazzla is it easy to take the res from your logonui and put it back in mine? My XP is in french so i get a frenglish logon screen. :p

Cable_Tec    0

Very beautiful work.....many thanks!

Matt    17

pretty good although you didnt deviate from the original too much.

proph3t    0

Can you remove the 1px space between the scrollbar and the edge of the screen when a window is maximized?

Makes me have to think when scrolling down webpages, ect.

DaViD_BRaNDoN    0
Is there a Y'z Dock skin for this great theme?

585852954[/snapback]

Yea, yea... Would love to have Y'z Dock skin based on this excellent Element VS!

DaViD_BRaNDoN    0

@Dazzla: Thanks for the matching Element ShellStyle :yes:

Razor    0
Theme needs an updated WMP10 skin, Dazzla you made one a while ago.

585853890[/snapback]

No he didnt, I did.

klop    0
Can you remove the 1px space between the scrollbar and the edge of the screen when a window is maximized?

Makes me have to think when scrolling down webpages, ect.

585854890[/snapback]

em3 : I'd like that too.

klop    0

Anyone could make a shutdown dialog that would match this beautiful theme? I dont have the skill to do that. :(

Bobster    0

Awesome VS! I love it:D

em3    0
em3 : I'd like that too.

585856192[/snapback]

There is no 1px space at maximized. At least I can't see it. I see it in Firefox but there is nothing I can do about that.

Edited by em3

P!P    25

Do you know when V3 will come out? LOL. The only thing that isn't my favorite, although I still like it is the rollover effect on the taskbar. I'd prefer something a little different but that's just me. I've completely "Element"ed my computer now. Thanks again.

JakeM741    0

Amazing job, I love it :)

Melody    0
Do you know when V3 will come out? LOL. The only thing that isn't my favorite, although I still like it is the rollover effect on the taskbar.  I'd prefer something a little different but that's just me.  I've completely "Element"ed my computer now.  Thanks again.

Strangely enough, the taskbar rollover effect is one of the best things I like in Element. I am not difficult, this VS has a perfect foundation. Perfect in my opinion because the author chose not to overload with graphical details like so many Mac or Longhorn copycats.

The possible improvements I think are variations around the base theme (more colors and misc. add-ins like logins screen, applucation skins, etc.).

Thanks again em3 for this wonderful VS. I hope you'll consider adding more color substyles.

klop    0
There is no 1px space at maximized. At least I can't see it. I see it in Firefox but there is nothing I can do about that.

585856528[/snapback]

It's okay it's not your VS it's Windows.

Anyone good at making a logoff/shutdown dialog that match this theme?

I know the dialogs are in shell32 and msgina but where are the graphics?

klop    0

Ahhh double post sorry

Ethere    4

I'm very impressed by this theme. It's so smooth looking, and it's so functional. I currently am using it on both of my computers. Thanks to Dazzla's login, it made this theme complete. Thanks to all who contributed to this theme!

slyydrr    0

First off, great theme, i love it!

Secondly... Dazzla, Shellstyle looks great, anyway by chance that you could, when its minimized, have a single pixel that kinda "completes" the bottom, so to speak. Otherwise it looks like it should be running on into infinity. If not, mind telling me how I might go about changing this myself? :)

Anyway, kudos to all involved, this is great. I had just switched back to Window's Default Luna in Silver, but now I'm back to a non-MS themed windows :) Also, a Silver would be AWESOME :)

P.S. I have been a member for years, but rarely post, it takes a great theme to actually get me to post :)

DoS    0
anyway by chance that you could, when its minimized, have a single pixel that kinda "completes" the bottom, so to speak.  Otherwise it looks like it should be running on into infinity.  If not, mind telling me how I might go about changing this myself? :)

585857299[/snapback]

oh, I agree with you, doing that would improve the shellstyle a lot, make it look more professional. anyway, it's nothing essencial, as I rarely minimize those "windows"