Windows XP Pro x64 VLK Leaked

It looks like the VLK version of Windows XP Pro x64 leaked a few days ago on Bittorrent sites and Usenet. Originally, the VLK version was leaked without any CD keys. But, as of today, CD keys were leaked onto the Internet. With these CD keys, the activation is bypassed (also known as the "corporate" version).

The infamous "Corpfiles" has also been released. The files in "Corpfiles" converts OEM versions of Win XP x64 to corporate version.

It will be interesting to see if Microsoft decides to start blacklisting CD keys like they did with the original Windows XP.

** Please do not contact me for download sites or links. This post is just for informational purposes only and in no way endorses copyright infringement or warez. **

Haha! </Nelson voice>

When will Microsoft learn?

585869450[/snapback]

They have to do VLK's, what company would want to activate 5000 machines?

that means i can upgrade my illegal version of windows xp pro to 64???

585869461[/snapback]

hahaha... Blunt and to the point. :p

yay!  :D

i hope to get it legally thanks to my school  :happy:

585869548[/snapback]

lol! totally agree :p 5000+ dells and 5000+ cd keys ;)

Since I did get a free copy of Windows XP Pro from Microsoft themselves, I see no need to crack x64 since they are sending me a copy of that as well.

Since I did get a free copy of Windows XP Pro from Microsoft themselves, I see no need to crack x64 since they are sending me a copy of that as well.

585869703[/snapback]

Are you a beta tester?

As I understood, if you had a 64bit processor, you could trade in your XP 32bit license for a 64bit one. For Free.

Oh well, don't care now...

The day that M$ release something, the day that crackers work on something...

Always same...

Anyway... hope that I will have it at my work...

As I understood, if you had a 64bit processor, you could trade in your XP 32bit license for a 64bit one. For Free.

585869735[/snapback]

Yes.... if you have a legal WinXP Profesionnal 32...

Don't count for those that use XP Home or a cracked edition of XP...

Are you a beta tester?

585869732[/snapback]

No, I work at Best Buy and the Microsoft Representative there has sent me copies of eanything I want for free (excluding shipping charges). I did get Office 2003 Pro for $11.64 :p

No, I work at Best Buy and the Microsoft Representative there has sent me copies of eanything I want for free (excluding shipping charges).  I did get Office 2003 Pro for $11.64 :p

585869775[/snapback]

Lucky SOB :)

everything that comes on cd/dvd leaks to the internet sooner or later. no news to me.

No, I work at Best Buy and the Microsoft Representative there has sent me copies of eanything I want for free (excluding shipping charges).  I did get Office 2003 Pro for $11.64 :p

585869775[/snapback]

2 hrs salary for office? you were robbed!

I got a copy of winxp x64 vol ,could anybody told me how original size of that for

affirm it's trueborn or not? I really appreciate!!!