Windows XP Pro x64 VLK Leaked

TheLegendOfMart

Just like its free to use your legs, but a ferrari would do it much more better and in style.

Rogue`

cool, thnx for the news :)

Dean W

About time aswell :rolleyes:

Electronic Punk
2 hrs salary for office? you were robbed!

585870338[/snapback]

You get paid ?2.50 an hour? Where the hell do you work?

BigCheese

585870338[/snapback]

I think you're getting robbed if you're being paid ?3/hour. Thats less than minimum wage.

Electronic Punk

He should go for one of those McDonalds jobs, flipping burgers for over ?5 an hour:pp

BoundToEarth

Everything that comes out that is good or alot of people use it will get cracked open. :wacko: :rolleyes: :no:

Pink Floyd
They have to do VLK's, what company would want to activate 5000 machines?

585869458[/snapback]

indeed

I work for a company with over 22,000 ppl

no way to activate all these computers

Symbiotic Hat

Argh I still can't download it from MS's VLS site. I figured it would be up by now.

Folic

Microsoft thinks my version is legit :-D

Rahul

Woot ......... take that micro**** Suckas .............BTW i use windows xp pro LEGALLY & i dont intend to use 64bit soon

Dom
can we get a "Duh" :whistle:

585869598[/snapback]

DUH!

Don't you remember the picture of the "hand" with a WinXP CD and at the back the "3 days till release of teh eXPerience"? (dont know if it was 3 days but :p)

jerry

There is no point in these "BLAHBLAH Leaked" threads .. eventually everything leaks. If this is news then let me predict news 18 months in future from now ... "Longhorn Leaked". :pinch:

nekrosoft13
Just like its free to use your legs, but a ferrari would do it much more better and in style.

585870573[/snapback]

agreed

ThunderRiver

For the guy that works at BestBuy, the two hours wage is really nothing if you sell it on eBay. For Office 2003 Standard, you can get up to about 180 bucks.. that's something isn't it?

quick
Yes.... if you have a legal WinXP Profesionnal 32...

Don't count for those that use XP Home or a cracked edition of XP...

585869756[/snapback]

Not exactly, you had to have got your Windows XP from a preinstalled PC and/or purchased your computer before nov 2003 or something like that...

I bought my OEM Windows XP Pro in 2002, and so i can't get x64 for free...

Am i going to pay 199$ or what ever to get x64 thru MS... no. Am i going to get a copy of x64 and use it anyway yes.

Revenant

Might download it if they ever up it on our MSDN Site, but for the time being. :ninja: :shifty:

Damien_Old

Actually everyone who has a "legit" copy should be aware of the following "fun" fact:

The new Microsoft Update site will start using validation on your systems to allow whether or not you get updates. And it looks like it checks your VLK against known good VLKs and therefore reports any 'self generated' VLK keys as invalid/illegal/pirated.

jerzdawg
Actually everyone who has a "legit" copy should be aware of the following "fun" fact:

The new Microsoft Update site will start using validation on your systems to allow whether or not you get updates.  And it looks like it checks your VLK against known good VLKs and therefore reports any 'self generated' VLK keys as invalid/illegal/pirated.

585871552[/snapback]

Source?

Flae_qui
No, I work at Best Buy and the Microsoft Representative there has sent me copies of eanything I want for free (excluding shipping charges).  I did get Office 2003 Pro for $11.64 :p

585869775[/snapback]

anyone can do that if they go to www.microsoft.com/retail :rolleyes: i get all my MS stuff from there

Burned

585870338[/snapback]

Baha, too funny!

Mike_Wilson

Nice to see people upgrading there 32bit license to a nice 64bit one which is for an OS which doesnt have full support yet. No anti-virus/firewall software, no decent graphics drivers and a nice list of non-working programs, COOL. :woot:

startechstudios

can some please explain to me why they cannot use one key for one disc. A different key for each cd produced that key would only unlock that cd. And can't they just put copy protection on the disk so it can't be copied. I understand that it would be monumental to do this on a corporate scale but if they volume license the software then they can get a key for multiple media. But only a key for that specific company or VL aggreement.