Very nice Winamp 5 Skin

Thanks guys, it's gonna be really sweet when it's finished. Unfortunately I keep wanting to add more things and that delays the release. Right now I'm adding the visualizers to the PL Shade mode. It won't be much longer, so just hang loose for another week or so. ;)

Thanks guys, it's gonna be really sweet when it's finished. Unfortunately I keep wanting to add more things and that delays the release. Right now I'm adding the visualizers to the PL Shade mode. It won't be much longer, so just hang loose for another week or so. ;)

Any chance to have a built in cover art reader from the id3 data?

hey axlialix, i always had an idea, i don't know if it would be possible, but that you could put the Jump To file search bar in the actual main player window??

anyways, can't wait for the realise :p :woot:

Sorry squek, not much chance of that. Winamp cannot read from id3 tags, so you will still need a third party plugin to get covers that way.

No problem man... hope I'll see the new version soon!

hey axlialix, i always had an idea, i don't know if it would be possible, but that you could put the Jump To file search bar in the actual main player window??

I don't think that is possible, but I could be wrong.

Great skin the best i have seen, but i was just wondering if the new version will have better support for album list. The beta supports and skins it but everytime i restart winamp i have to retick album list so the album list will show. Every other skin i have automatically show album list on start up.

Working around the clock (literally) to get this finished. Deprived of food and sleep but still going strong. In case you're wondering, here's what's still left to do:

Clean up code, fish out unused images.

PNGcrush all images.

A few minor cosmetic changes, nothing major.

Build new website and create new screenshots. That may take a couple days, I'm picky. :pinch:

Vibrator (love that nick btw), what is the album list? And where is the checkbox to tick it?

Album list is like a playlist but list your albums. You can select to play an album instead of listening to your whole playlist.

Its a free add on for winamp.

By clicking on an album in album list it will load the songs into the play list and play the album

http://albumlist.sourceforge.net/

Example

alnumlist9lg.th.jpg

Edited by Vibrator