Very nice Winamp 5 Skin

Hey guys. I'm just checking in to get the latest bug reports. Unfortunately, it looks like there's several.

I constantly get the Gen_ff.dll crashing on me everytime i start winamp with this skin. Ive tried installing various versions of winamp but it still doesnt seem to work..any ideas?

gen_ff.dll is a required library for all modern skins, without it they wouldn't work. That's really all I know about it. But if anyone else is getting those errors, please do a "clean" uninstall (delete the winamp directory and winamp.ini) and reinstall the latest build (5.09b I think).

Hmm, at first i didn't bother, but i went back a couple pages as saw that there is now an "always on top" for the notifier? I downloaded the newest version as of 06-15 and i'm not sure i like it. Is there a way to change that (going back to my original suggestion) Also, when you click the cover art in the notifier to bring the auto-image window up....howcome there is no X or close button anymore?

You can right click inside the notifer window to make it temporarily disappear. Although, I would like to have it only go behind the current active window, instead of totally disappearing. I will probably add support for both when I get back.

There is no close button on the coverart window because I thought it looked nicer without it (similiar to the notifier). To close it now, right-click the top of the window.

Rekoil, that error may be related to the notifier holdtime since you said it only happens when winamp has been playing for a long time Do you have it set on Forever? I'll try to reproduce it when I get back on Tuesday.

Axialix my man! What's going on?

The skin is coming along beautifully. Great work man.. I've just updated from 2 versions ago. :p Loving it.

Hey, how do I change the sliders to a gradient?

P.S. I'm glad you kept the gradient sliders as an option. lol

hi, i have a problem.

I have installed this skin, but i cant see it, i see the classic skin, how is installed?

I never have problem with other skins.

For those experiencing huge CPU usage (>20%) on idle should get the latest WA(5.093) on nullsoft's site, as well as the most recent clear1(DTD 150605).

I say this because mine dropped to hover around 8-11% on idle mode.

Note: bump for DA MAN!

Hey everybody, I'm back! My trip took a little longer than expected, but now I'm home again (jiggity jig). Unfortunately, I've got a mountain of work to get done first, but I will be updating clearONE pretty soon (sometime this week). :)

Forgot the other work, get on with updating clearONE :) (awesome sking BTW)

Welcome back bro!

No pressure on you.. good things take their time.

Please could someone inform me on the art of changing to the gradient sliders? Thanks.

Dunno how to dooo it, yo!

Please could someone inform me on the art of changing to the gradient sliders? Thanks.

Click the CF button -> Options -> Customize -> Click bottom-right arrow -> Gradient Seeker

neoxphuse, I will add a brown color theme, but for an exact match to your wallpaper or whatever, you should make the theme yourself. Check out the color editor in my sig.

Click the CF button -> Options -> Customize -> Click bottom-right arrow -> Gradient Seeker

neoxphuse, I will add a brown color theme, but for an exact match to your wallpaper or whatever, you should make the theme yourself.  Check out the color editor in my sig.

586130813[/snapback]

sorry to post OT, but what cursors are you using in your font guide? those look sweet.

The cursors are B.A.S.E White originally made for Linux (in png format). I converted them all to .cur's with Microangelo, but I don't think I can redistribute them here without the original author's permission. I've emailed him, so I'll let you know what he says.

really nice skin axialix!

i have a suggestion, dont know if it could be done or been suggested before,

maybe you could add options to remove the shuffle, repeat, crossfade - basically the last few buttons in the mainwindow