24 Season 5 Discussion

Well, you saw the preview, (I hope) and we know something BIG is going to happen, what do you think it will be?

I have some ideas I'm writing as we.. speak?

I am guessing it will have something to do with the Chinese on the show because they never got Jack like they wanted and they probably won't stop until they get there "justice" so I would assume something like that would happen but it is interesting to speculate how Jack will return to CTU because we all know he will but only Jack's close friends their truely know that he is still alive. Also they never mentioned if Tony and Michelle are leaving CTU like they said a few episodes back that they wanted to do. So its all up for grabs really but I guess we will have to wait until January to find out. :) All I can say is that I cant wait.

I am guessing it will have something to do with the Chinese on the show because they never got Jack like they wanted and they probably won't stop until they get there "justice" so I would assume something like that would happen but it is interesting to speculate how Jack will return to CTU because we all know he will but only Jack's close friends their truely know that he is still alive. Also they never mentioned if Tony and Michelle are leaving CTU like they said a few episodes back that they wanted to do. So its all up for grabs really but I guess we will have to wait until January to find out. :) All I can say is that I cant wait.

585963415[/snapback]

No the Chinese will definitely not pursue Jack. If this was real life, the Chinese would make prez Logan say in a press conference: "The agent in charge of the unauthorized assault on the Chinese compound has been killed while fleeting his capture." That way, China gets its justice and therefore retains its international dignity, and the American government would be cleansed of all guilts. Jack's "death" would make both sides very very happy.

The'll probley be some activity that jack gets involved with in some forign country and jack gets recruited off the books to do some dirty work. And then it saves the chiniese? so then they forgive him and jack is back... I wouldn't be surpised.

not to be anti-climactic, but how can they have a season 5 with jack bauer?

I'd be happy to see his character retire, without them running the show into the ground....but, it is FOX, so i'm sure they'll try to beat a dead horse (or dead jack.)

Good show. Now find a new good idea and make another good show.

I think now that Jack isn't associated with CTU and is believed to be dead, he'll basically become a renegade without any laws to abide by. Which means serious ass kicking to whatever is going to challenge him or get in his way.

We'll probably see Chase again as well, possibly Kim.

haha - okay, who else thought of this after seeing the preview...

On the first day, Jack saved the President.

On the second day, Jack saved the city.

On the third day, Jack saved the nation.

On the fourth day, Jack saved the world...

On the fifth day, Jack saves....the galaxy!! C'mon, it's a great premise!! He could stow away on a plane that turns out to be part of a giant spaceship run by aliens who are on their way to destroy the galaxy. Then he could fight his way through the ship trying to stop them before they can set off their proton-neutron-electron-meetron-youtron galactic bomb...

Season 6 - Jack saves the universe!!

Send Fox your plot suggestions and dialogue now!!

:-)

I think Pres Palmer will get elected and since he knows Jack is alive, he will call on him again in an emergency.

Whatever it is....cant wait till Jan 06.

I think Pres Palmer will get elected and since he knows Jack is alive, he will call on him again in an emergency.

Whatever it is....cant wait till Jan 06.

585963969[/snapback]

Palmer always seems to save Jack, that plot device IMO is overused; I hope they come up with something more creative than that.

Damn , I missed it. Anyone got link to see the preview ?

Anyway, I am guessing the president will screw up under some sort of pressure, Palmer will become President again. Jack will no doubt be contracted and somehow help the Chinese with something allowing him to return. I think they are going to struggle for a good story. Season 4 was great because 3 was a bit stale. Now they start over. Hopefully it turns out good.

I think next season, they find out jack is alive, and they go on an international manhunt. Jack as a fugitive would be AWESOME.

I never thought of this but I definiately see them doing this. Would definiately be awesome.

?This year is going to feed very strongly into next year,? Kiefer Sutherland told Charlie Rose this week. ?A much tighter connection. As opposed to a year and a bit off. We?re going to tighten that gap up a little bit. And so the writers are actually more ahead for next season than in any other stage in the making of this show. So we?re very excited about that.? [sOURCE]

Whatever happens, I hope we get to see a little more of this!

post-10135-1117003116.gif

not to be anti-climactic, but how can they have a season 5 with jack bauer?

I'd be happy to see his character retire, without them running the show into the ground....but, it is FOX, so i'm sure they'll try to beat a dead horse (or dead jack.)

Good show. Now find a new good idea and make another good show.

585963535[/snapback]

Uhh Jack IS 24, it wouldnt be 24 without him. The day they make a 24 without Jack Bauer is the day i stop watching it and no doubt loads of other people will as well.

Damn right Jack is 24. But I believe Tony could replace Jack, and it'll still survive. But I love Jack. Who else is going to do what Jack did and say "I'm gonna need a hacksaw" in season 2 premiere?

lmao stun, yeah that bitch deserved it :p

Uhh Jack IS 24, it wouldnt be 24 without him. The day they make a 24 without Jack Bauer is the day i stop watching it and no doubt loads of other people will as well.

585968646[/snapback]

same when jack leaves, i change the channel :pinch:

us3rX :ninja: