24 Season 5 Discussion

What Prequel?

There is a prequel on the Season 4 DVD, i believe that's the one he is referring to, unless there is something else. I haven't watched it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

not long to go now... can't wait to see Kim/Elisha back on the show :D

how are we even sure if Kim comes back? We know for sure Chole and Audrey definitly will.. I want Tony to come back..

Indeed... this show is awesome. I can't wait for the season to start. :D

remember.. there is a 4 hour premire on Jan 15/16 at 8pm on FOX :D

how are we even sure if Kim comes back? We know for sure Chole and Audrey definitly will.. I want Tony to come back..

I read it in the TV guide thing. mm I can't wait..

I read it in the TV guide thing. mm I can't wait..

k just did some research.. it seems Sean Astin ( Sam from LOTR ) is also in Season 5... hahaha.. and yes Kim will be back for a short portion though. Tony is also back with Michelle.. I just read some spoilers on 24 Insider.. it's gonna be awesome..

For those who didn't know Jack will be aka as

Frank Flynn

in season 5.. maybe it's said in the pages before but I don't want to read it all.. I just can't wait till Jack and Tony working together again.. they will pwn anyone.. hahaha the CTU Bros.

am i the only one who hates all that techno babble (chat) between CTU computer technicians?

i mean, most of us have some good knowledge of how computer systems works and we know what they say is crap

for example when someone asks for a channel to someone else..agh

the rest of the show is awesome though

am i the only one who hates all that techno babble (chat) between CTU computer technicians?

i mean, most of us have some good knowledge of how computer systems works and we know what they say is crap

for example when someone asks for a channel to someone else..agh

the rest of the show is awesome though

I could care less about the techno babble.. it all goes in the show. :D

k just did some research.. it seems Sean Astin ( Sam from LOTR ) is also in Season 5... hahaha.. and yes Kim will be back for a short portion though. Tony is also back with Michelle.. I just read some spoilers on 24 Insider.. it's gonna be awesome..

For those who didn't know Jack will be aka as

Frank Flynn

in season 5.. maybe it's said in the pages before but I don't want to read it all.. I just can't wait till Jack and Tony working together again.. they will pwn anyone.. hahaha the CTU Bros.

Yeah tony and jack together are awesme! they can kick total ass