Sony Ericsson K750i

Also I just spotted that T-Mobile do a D750i (?) which seems to be exactly the same as the K750i except there is no opening and closing of the camera cover on the back?

Any other real differences?

The Link

from what i can tell the k750 has Java MIDP 2.0 and the D750 does not and there's the shell of the phone wich is a little diferent that the k750

Ah I see. Thanks for that :)

Also you know when the release date for the W800 is? Im holding out for that instead of getting the K750i.

Also just to clarify, is it W800 or W800i...?

Oh one last question, lol. Someone pointed out along reading this thread that an updated K750i would have a new CCD lens or somethin. Will te W800 have that as well?

Thank you.

so these take memory stick duo's?

i am thinking of getting this phone in a few days on line rental and i need to know now what cards it will take since i am going on holiday in 10 days and need to give time for delivery of memcard.

so these take memory stick duo's?

i am thinking of getting this phone in a few days on line rental and i need to know now what cards it will take since i am going on holiday in 10 days and need to give time for delivery of memcard.

586214678[/snapback]

Yep, all Sony Ericsson phones (that feature expandable memory) take Memory Stick Duo. Newer models (Including the K750i and P910i) accept Memory Stick PRO Duo, which currently tops out at 2GB (non-PRO MS Duo only reaches 128MB).

Someone please tell me!

K750i or W800i? In terms of everything!

586207741[/snapback]

From what I can tell, the W800i is pretty much a Walkman Branded K750i, that will most likely ship with a 512MB Memory Stick PRO Duo and a few more music related accessories. After a quick google, Esato seems to agree with me:

Finally I must admit that I can't see much difference between the W800i Walkman and the K750i. All comments above except the camera lens hardware applies to both the Sony Ericsson W800i and the Sony Ericsson K750i phone models. The few difference between the W800i and K750i I have seen are: W800i has Walkman icon in main menu and printed on the cover, a dedicated button that probably will take you to the media player (in this pre-release version, it took me to the activity menu). That is probably the main differences.

I don't know what kind of accessory will be enclosed, but the W800i Walkman could be shipped with better headsets. W800i will be bundled with a 512 MB Memory Stick Duo card while the K750i only will have 64MB included. Both models can support up to 1 GB memory with Memory Stick Duo Pro cards.

From what I can tell, the W800i is pretty much a Walkman Branded K750i, that will most likely ship with a 512MB Memory Stick PRO Duo and a few more music related accessories. After a quick google, Esato seems to agree with me:
Finally I must admit that I can't see much difference between the W800i Walkman and the K750i. All comments above except the camera lens hardware applies to both the Sony Ericsson W800i and the Sony Ericsson K750i phone models. The few difference between the W800i and K750i I have seen are: W800i has Walkman icon in main menu and printed on the cover, a dedicated button that probably will take you to the media player (in this pre-release version, it took me to the activity menu). That is probably the main differences.

I don't know what kind of accessory will be enclosed, but the W800i Walkman could be shipped with better headsets. W800i will be bundled with a 512 MB Memory Stick Duo card while the K750i only will have 64MB included. Both models can support up to 1 GB memory with Memory Stick Duo Pro cards.

586214720[/snapback]

Why these phones support only 1GB if there are already 2GB MSD Pro?

586214720[/snapback]

Why these phones support only 1GB if there are already 2GB MSD Pro?

586214745[/snapback]

It think it's just that when the article was posted, 2GB cards weren't available; both the K750i and the W800i should support a 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo without problems.

does it take any other form of card like sd or mmc? i dont really want to shell out for another card:P

586218747[/snapback]

no

u get a 64mb with it

I got a K750i on O2 contract the other day. Phone was free, contract is 18 months on ?30, 300 any-time, any-network minutes and 150 texts inclusive. It's my first contract phone and I'm very pleased with it:DD

do you have a link to that contract by any chance? :DD or do you have to buy it in store?

rokin blenda: dunno bout his contract but i just picked one up today and its a k750i on O2 - 500 cross-network minutes and texts for ?17.50 for 6 months (you actually pay 30 quid a month but its half price by redemption apparently) then after that its just 30 quid a month normal.

plus double minutes and texts for the first load of months and a load of other little bits and pieces. its subject to 18 month contract though.

do you have a link to that contract by any chance?&nbsp:D:D or do you have to buy it in store?

586219007[/snapback]

i got a sweet deal with O2 on mine

>12 month contract

>200 anytime anynetwork minutes and 50 txts per month (including roll over minutes for up to 3 months i believe)

>Free Phone

>?3.99 for first six months ?30 for the remaining six

you pay ?30 each month but recieve money back at month 3,6,9 and 12

>Plus a few accessories!

pm if u want the details cos i get money in my account if i recomend ppl and they sign up