PSP 1.5 Hacked

My loaders will go public in a week. Thanks to dazzlas great loaders for inspiring me :) (many of them will be included in a pack if dazzla doesnt mind)

Some icons are from psphacker, and quite a few are mine, including bg's

post-63991-1119144264_thumb.jpg

hows the bejeweled run so far?  i'll prolly put that on after it matures a few versions...pretty fun game.

586086054[/snapback]

its fine., but it gets dull because there are no animations, no sounds, and no music :(

Could someone give me a clue of how to do this right? Every time I switch memory sticks it will try reading it and then quit with an error "The game could not be started. (80020130)". I've tried different emulators even.

Could someone give me a clue of how to do this right? Every time I switch memory sticks it will try reading it and then quit with an error "The game could not be started. (80020130)". I've tried different emulators even.

586086322[/snapback]

if you followed the instructions right and turned eboot.pbp's data.psp file into eboot.pbp on the second memory stick, then you might be swapping too slow

also, remember that if you launch an eboot from mem stick 1 directory in a certain folder, that exact folder name has to have the content which you want to run on ms2 :)

if you followed the instructions right and turned eboot.pbp's data.psp file into eboot.pbp on the second memory stick, then you might be swapping too slow

also, remember that if you launch an eboot from mem stick 1 directory in a certain folder, that exact folder name has to have the content which you want to run on ms2  :)

586086341[/snapback]

Well, I have it swapped long before the screen goes black, and both directories are exactly the same (minus the different sized eboot files of course).

can someone please PM me a simple guide on loading up Emulators (preferrably GBC and others) onto my new PSP.. I only have 1 32MB Memory STtick... thanks :D

can someone please PM me a simple guide on loading up Emulators (preferrably GBC and others) onto my new PSP.. I only have 1 32MB Memory STtick... thanks :D

586086378[/snapback]

1 MS is not good enough. You need at least 2. There is a guide to do it with one but its a lot more complicated. Guide But if you dont even know how to do it with the original tutorial, I wouldn't recommend doing it the 1 MS way.

586086378[/snapback]

yeah dude. buy another memory stick. Your life will be so much easier for now...until a new game updates your firmware without your authorization :cry:

When we stop using the Emulator does the Processor go back to 222mhz?

586086442[/snapback]

yes, CPU speed is controlled on a per game basis.

Alpha2004: did taht happen to you? what game??

yes, CPU speed is controlled on a per game basis.

Alpha2004:? did taht happen to you?? what game??

586086448[/snapback]

Nope it didnt, but im talking about future games.

Oh and btw...

look whats running on my psp:ninja:a:

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. But I'm all out of gum."

post-63991-1119159397.jpg

Edited by Alpha2004

i read the PSP Hacks thingy and it doesnt make sense.. :(

586087048[/snapback]

buy a 2nd mem stick

the 1 mem stick method is too confusing

damn.. Theres absolutely no other way??

586087054[/snapback]

If there is, it hasn't been discovered yet.

Just go buy a 2nd one, that's what I did.

I've decided that I'll wait until there's a 'safer' way to use emulators on my PSP. Not wasting a 2GB duo card on a few SNES perks.

I have a laptop anyways! =p

It's a golden age for the Pro Duo market ;)

Got my second one yesterday, everything running fine.

I've decided that I'll wait until there's a 'safer' way to use emulators on my PSP.  Not wasting a 2GB duo card on a few SNES perks.

586087992[/snapback]

It's not dangerous, I've been playing on my emulators for about 4 hours now and nothing has happened. Launch after launch, swap after swap, everything has been good.

Look at these geniuses:

http://psphacker.com/forum/showthread.php?...39&page=1&pp=10

They think the file link I submitted is allowing them to play the entire duke nukem 3d...lmao

Its a total conversion for doom 2...and only 1 level was created. (wad)

Btw, is it possible to create a launcher which allows you to select eboot.pbps (2nd mem stick) on the psp once you have launched the dummy eboot.pbp on mem stick one?

yeah, I have been doing it too.

Its not dangerous, like you would think.

all you gotta do is swap the memory stick right after you launch the program.

I've decided that I'll wait until there's a 'safer' way to use emulators on my PSP.  Not wasting a 2GB duo card on a few SNES perks.

586087992[/snapback]

damn, don't those 2gb go for like 400 or 500 dollars? lucky you...