{Breaking News}Michael Jackson verdict

Is he Guilty  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Is he Guilty

• Guilty
    • Not Guilty

As the reporters say, this is also in a conservative part of USA, so everything was speaking against him, including the jury even with abuse victims among them. So it's a bit surprising but also reassuring it could be a correct ruling.

I don't understand why some people are happy.  :unsure:

586059682[/snapback]

I know. It's crazy. All the people that are happy should have to have thier kids go for a "sleepover" with him and then we'll see how they feel.

Um...obviously you never heard the result. So just for oyu, I've reposted it.

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 1

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 2

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 3

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 4

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 5

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 6

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 7

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 8

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 9

Verdict is NOT GUILTY! count 10

Simple as that mate. He has been through the legal process of the law, and he is now considered an innocent man. Despite what you may feel.

The law has been used and he is innocent wether you like it or not.

586059701[/snapback]

Some people do not understand that the when someone is found innocent in the court of law then he's innocent. Like I said since the begining, THE KIDS HAVE LIED UNDER OATH, the Judge is right, it was a weak case.

This is just another act that shows how money can buy ANYTHING.-

586059674[/snapback]

This is just another act that people will make any accusation if they stand to make money from it.

Michael Jackson is sure weird, but not harmful.

I'm so ****ed right now, he didnt even get a few months in prison

586059709[/snapback]

cool off, how does this personally hurt you? ARE YOU THE BOY....no

calm down..go kick rocks

:rofl:

Some lady on Fox News just called him the "Teflon Molestor"

and yeah he might be innocent but he is still one strange goofy looking guy

<snip>

Simple as that mate. He has been through the legal process of the law, and he is now considered an innocent man. Despite what you may feel.

The law has been used and he is innocent wether you like it or not.

586059701[/snapback]

To expand on your point - he was innocent BEFORE the verdict also. :)

Innocent until proven guilty and all....

I know. It's crazy. All the people that are happy should have to have thier kids go for a "sleepover" with him and then we'll see how they feel.

586059716[/snapback]

Jeez, why are you guys so convinced he's guilty? :huh:

Like I said since the begining, THE KIDS HAVE LIED UNDER OATH

Exactly, there's no denial to this. They also had stories conflicting with themselves.

Some people do not understand that the when someone is found innocent in the court of law then he's innocent. Like I said since the begining, THE KIDS HAVE LIED UNDER OATH, the Judge is right, it was a weak case.

586059721[/snapback]

Indeed. Shame we have idiots here who can't understand that and still think flaming this thread is a good idea. Shame you lot lose (N)

586059721[/snapback]

:rofl: Yeah, and OJ is innocent too, right? Because he was found not guilty in a court of law.

So much for the old saying Innocent until Proven Guilty (Modern version: Guilty until proven innocent)

P.S. Im glad he was proven innocent. I doubt someone who helps charaties and such would do that to the people he tries to help.

Singer Michael Jackson has been found innocent on all 10 charges of child abuse at the end of his trial.

The singer strenuously denied the charges of molesting a 13-year-old boy. There were cheers from his fans outside the court as the verdicts were read.

He was also cleared of giving the child alcohol and conspiring to kidnap him and his family.

The star is now free and is expected to speak to the public after his 16-week ordeal in Santa Maria, California.

The BBC's Daniella Relph in Santa Maria said Jackson had been seen wiping his eyes in court as the verdicts were read.

Jackson fans outside court before the verdict

Michael Jackson fans gathered outside court for the verdict

Of the jury's decision, she said: "They did not believe [accuser] Gavin Arvizo and did not trust his family."

She said there was "complete hysteria" outside court with the star's music pumping out.

Jackson had been accompanied from his Neverland ranch by family members including father Joe, mother Katherine and sisters LaToya and Janet.

His trial began in February and the jury retired on 3 June. More than 100 witnesses took the stand, including Gavin Arvizo and his mother Janet.

The trial was sparked after British journalist Martin Bashir made a documentary in which Jackson admitted sharing his bed with children.

Past allegations

Bashir gave evidence but refused to answer many of the questions put to him.

Jackson's former wife Debbie Rowe spoke in favour of the pop star, but called his entourage "opportunistic vultures".

And actor Macaulay Culkin denied being abused by Jackson when he was a child star. But Mr Jackson did not take the witness stand himself.

Judge Rodney Melville, who presided over the trial, allowed past allegations against Jackson to be aired in court.

Source

I think he paied the jury to let him go free.

when someone is found innocent in the court of law then he's innocent

lol @ your naivety

although, i do favour the decision. i don't feel he is guilty or not guilty, i just feel somewhat sorry for the guy and wouldn't really want to see him in prison

Ladies and Gentlemen, Jackson has left the building :p. I would have thought he would have made a statement or something. He blew a kiss to everyone though :rofl:.

holly23ox.jpg

"You can't believe it, you can't conceive it

and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable

and I know you hate it, and you can't take it

You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing

no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here

Through all your lies and silly games

I'm a still remain the same,I'm unbreakable"

Michael Jackson - Unbreakable

the mom was a proven liar man!!

mj is wierd...but i just dont see him bein a child abuser...im sorry..but musicians are just diff...artists are diff..weird sure..but you cant count them az normal..once you make music from age of NONE...you will live an empty life...no childhood...he just wants to fill that void...watever..im happy

:rofl: Yeah, and OJ is innocent too, right? Because he was found not guilty in a court of law.

586059739[/snapback]

OJ was later found guilty of "wrongful death"

I wonder if jack-o will be found guilty of "Wrongful touching" in a civil case.

To expand on your point - he was innocent BEFORE the verdict also.  :) 

Innocent until proven guilty and all....

586059735[/snapback]

Exactly :cool: