{Breaking News}Michael Jackson verdict

Is he Guilty  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Is he Guilty

• Guilty
    • Not Guilty

Yeah lol... Welcum back, Jackson! :)

I wouldn't let them do that with any celebrity on their own, regardless if it's Ozzy Osbourne or Michael Jackson...

Who the heck in their right mind would let their kids sleep in the same BED as a celebrity you don't know personally.  :rolleyes:

586059810[/snapback]

Ok, what about just anyone. Doesn't have to be a celebrity. Wouldn't you think it was a bit strange if you let your kids stay at someones house, and the adult slept in the same bed with them? Wouldn't you think that's a bit sick?

Who's a kid!? I'm not some 13 year old you know

586059848[/snapback]

Well obviously you do know know how our legal system works if you are going to sit there and say it works like that. That is just something a child would say when they want to look good.

Doesn't that prove also how messed up he is, that he wants to sleep with strangers children?

586059831[/snapback]

its not iligal to be "messed up"

nor is it iligal to... sleep with young children of the same sex...

Jackson is... well.... ****** in the head. he is. hes a very confused 15 year old traped in a 46 year olds body.

obviously its not :no: like they are saying on fox news right now how can MJ admit on the documentary that he DOES sleep with boys and not be convicted on 1 single count. Im sad about the legal system as the prosecution had a weak case and they failed to prove beyond reasonable doubt MJ on any count. Sorry but just because the jury found him not guilty doesnt mean they reached the wrong verdict

Read the thread. It is not illegal to sleep with children. When you were younger, I'm sure you've slept in the same bed as your parents did you not? Does that make them molesters? No.

Of course he is messed up, just look at the guy.

I life of fame and media attention since a very young (too young) age has made him what he is today. He had no real childhood which is now why he adores children. His money just buys yes-men as advisors who wouldn't say "MJ, this really isnt a good idea"

Just as the racist cop spoiled the OJ trial, the mother's hunt for money and publicity spoiled this one so i doubt we will ever get a clear story. Im somewhat proud of the jurors though as right or wrong, they seemed not to have fallen for 'trial by media' and have conducted their deliberatons properly. Guilty would have been the easy verdict.

I did half-expect him to get one of the lesser charges, possibly giving alcohol to a minor.

I hope the world can move on from this and I hope MJ learns not to put himself in such a position again.

Wow :| You Americans really need to rethink your legal system.

586059769[/snapback]

Amen to that my friend.

Or maby you need to read up how it works :rolleyes:.

586059791[/snapback]

Or maybe you should read up on your spelling :rolleyes:.

obviously its not  :no: like they are saying on fox news right now how can MJ admit on the documentary that he DOES sleep with boys and not be convicted on 1 single count. Im sad about the legal system as the prosecution had a weak case and they failed to prove beyond reasonable doubt MJ on any count. Sorry but just because the jury found him not guilty doesnt mean they reached the wrong verdict

586059876[/snapback]

He can admit he sleeps with boys because that's not illegal. They're not going to lock him up for that, no matter how weird it is.

Mess.be how can you compare MJ with parents ? even on fox now they are quoting MJ as sayins " sharing your bed with young boys is the most loving thing you can do!" dont make me sick :x

I truly do feel sorry for the justice system and the fallout from the trial will be interesting to watch

obviously its not  :no: like they are saying on fox news right now how can MJ admit on the documentary that he DOES sleep with boys and not be convicted on 1 single count. Im sad about the legal system as the prosecution had a weak case and they failed to prove beyond reasonable doubt MJ on any count. Sorry but just because the jury found him not guilty doesnt mean they reached the wrong verdict

586059876[/snapback]

Excellent Post !

This jury obviously has the IQ of a brick.

I think something is up when they didnt even find him guilty of giving alcohol to a minor.

Michael Jackson is a Pedophile, and will be a matter of time before he is charged again with the same offence.

I think the Jury was too afraid too convict .

There is not doubt in my mind that M.J. is a Child Molestor.

586059876[/snapback]

He can't be guilty if he doesn't do anything with the kids. How many parents would get arrested if it was against the law to sleep in the same bed with children.

He has a very valid excuse as to why he acts like he does, he is reliving his lost childhood.

It was taken away from him because of the Jackson 5. Everyone deserves a childhood, and since he's not breaking any laws, even he can enjoy a childhood.

I love how people say stupid things like "oh, I really must question our justice system" and "our justice system is a joke" because you get angry at one case.

Bloody hell people, Your justice system is not flawed, rigged or paid off in anyway. A lot of the jurors even had kids, so if he was guilty, they woulda said so.

Michael Jackson - Not Guilty on all counts, because he was NOT GUILTY, not because he was a famous celeb.

Read the thread. It is not illegal to sleep with children. When you were younger, I'm sure you've slept in the same bed as your parents did you not? Does that make them molesters? No.

586059886[/snapback]

That's your parents. Not some stranger. It's quite different.

and you can prove this can you??:rolleyes::

He is innocent. He was innocent when he went into the court, (innocent until proven guilty), and he is innocent coming out of the court...(innocent until proven guilty again)!!!

Simple as that. Wether you like it or not...he is innocent in the eyes of the law. to use your words...period!>

586059815[/snapback]

and how can you prove that the law is correct in this case? Thats right you cant.

F*ck innocent. The guy even said that he slept with childern. Childern have also said that he touched him but they lied because of (once again) money.

And dont even get me started on the alcohol thing...

Dont be so blind and just admit that money bought him a ticket to freedom. He would have been charged at least on one minor count. He hasnt and he should spend some time in jail and get his ass ripped to see what that poor child felt.

I bet if the people saying they're happy cuz MJ free wouldnt be if their child was raped by this "man".

Or maybe you should read up on your spelling :rolleyes:.

586059897[/snapback]

I am not a spelling perfectionist, nor a english teacher so I realy cant be asked to sit here and make sure every little word I type is spelled correctly.. :whistle:

Mess.be how can you compare MJ with parents ? even on fox now they are quoting MJ as sayins " sharing your bed with young boys is the most loving thing you can do!"  dont make me sick  :x

well, ive shared a bed with a girl i care about very deeply (non-sexual) and it was very special to me, nothing happened we just slept and every time i awoke and saw her there it made me feel at ease.

Whats wrong if thats what it was like for him?

and how can you prove that the law is correct in this case? Thats right you cant.

586059922[/snapback]

You can't prove neither scenarios, and the way our legal system is made, the fact that a verdict was reached puts an end to it. Case closed.

I would love for someone to answer this for me,if Michael Jackson is such a loving and caring person for children how come you never see him reaching out to little girls,you know, female children how come his "generosity,i.e. molesting those from broken homes whose credibility will always be in doubt cause of poverty.But just answer me that all you Jackson supporters,how come he never extends his "love" towards that of the opposite gender.That in itself proves a sexual appetite,for if his love was genuine he'd would not care about gender,please someone answer me this.If Jackson is homosexual that his own thing,whatever,but to hate female

children and not to trust female children is a little odd.

He can't be guilty if he doesn't do anything with the kids.? How many parents would get arrested if it was against the law to sleep in the same bed with children.

He has a very valid excuse as to why he acts like he does, he is reliving his lost childhood.

It was taken away from him because of the Jackson 5.? Everyone deserves a childhood, and since he's not breaking any laws, even he can enjoy a childhood.

I love how people say stupid things like "oh, I really must question our justice system" and "our justice system is a joke" because you get angry at one case.

Bloody hell people, Your justice system is not flawed, rigged or paid off in anyway.? A lot of the jurors even had kids, so if he was guilty, they woulda said so.

Michael Jackson - Not Guilty on all counts, because he was NOT GUILTY, not because he was a famous celeb.

586059916[/snapback]

If only people would understand that.:p :p

Edit: 1000 post:woot:ot:

whether you guys want to argue about this or not, the court has spoken and the law system has provailed

Michael Jackson has been aquitted of all charges and there for is not guilty by the law.

We all have our own opinions but to be honest, it took them 32 hours to make there decescision, no matter how much his lawyers were paid look how long this trial has gone on for, if he was guilty this outcome wouldnt of happened

Michael jackson, well done.

I'm not going to argue, but this is a prime example of how out of control our legal system is in the U.S...

I am extremely disappointed in the verdict...