{Breaking News}Michael Jackson verdict

Is he Guilty  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Is he Guilty

• Guilty
    • Not Guilty

He was declaired Not Guilty by reason of Money.

Our criminal justice system blows stones. :no: Defense attorneys can lie, cheat, and steal to protect a known guilty defendant. Prosecution, doesn't have that luxury.

ya, money has never made any difference in the law....... i mean, you only get like 20 years for drugs, but stealing billions of dollars gets you a 3 month stay at some resort and a judge saying, dont do it agian.

lets all face it, the government is corrupt, and aslong as it is, nothing will ever be fair or true.

sure i dont really know if hes guilty or not, but any man that lets kids sleep in his bed, is messed up in the head somehow, and shouldnt be left alone with them.

:D Well hopefully by the end of this year we will have heard the last of all this stuff.

By the way does anyone know what the bleep happened to real news?

586060245[/snapback]

That is a complete lie and you friggin know it.

Our criminal justice system blows stones.  :no:  Defense attorneys can lie, cheat, and steal to protect a known guilty defendant.  Prosecution, doesn't have that luxury.

586060245[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. :angry:

I don't know if the jury saw any evidence we didn't, but in my opinion these cases are very hard to prove, and personally I'm glad they found him "not guilty".

It basically came down to a "he said she said", guess which one was Michael, and I don't think that's really enough to convict someone. I think they should err on the side of caution.

That said I think Michael Jackson is a freak, and any real blame should be placed on the parents for allowing thier children to stay over at a weird guys house who had already once been accused of molestation. I would never put my children in that situation and I think the parents should be tried for negligence.

whacko to the kids of world.

"now that i am out, all your peepees are belong to me".

-_-

586060084[/snapback]

Oh gawd that's hilarious. :rofl:

Reason of money is ironic, he was in debt of 270 Million U.S. $ last I heard...

586060341[/snapback]

And what, you think those lawyers came free.. :laugh:

I'm very happy! Justice has been done and the truth has win!

Leave this man in peace!

And what, you think those lawyers came free..  :laugh:

586060353[/snapback]

Actually YES, take a look at CNN when any of these guys are on Larry King, they admit they do it for the publicity and media attention. Do you really think Scott Peterson could have afforded to have Mark Geragos to represent him if the case had not held national media frenzy?

That is a complete lie and you friggin know it.

586060313[/snapback]

No, not really, and you are reading into it. I didn't mean he paid off the jurors....I am just saying his star power got him off.

I'm very happy! Justice has been done and the truth has win!

Leave this man in peace!

BULL!! :shifty:

Money talks!............only thing PROVED again in USA........ :rolleyes:

I don't know if the jury saw any evidence we didn't, but in my opinion these cases are very hard to prove, and personally I'm glad they found him "not guilty".

It basically came down to a "he said she said", guess which one was Michael, and I don't think that's really enough to convict someone.  I think they should err on the side of caution.

That said I think Michael Jackson is a freak, and any real blame should be placed on the parents for allowing thier children to stay over at a weird guys house who had already once been accused of molestation.  I would never put my children in that situation and I think the parents should be tried for negligence.

586060340[/snapback]

100% agreed.

No, not really, and you are reading into it.  I didn't mean he paid off the jurors....I am just saying his star power got him off.

586060370[/snapback]

Have any proof? Prove it. Exactly, you can't.

Our criminal justice system blows stones.  :no:  Defense attorneys can lie, cheat, and steal to protect a known guilty defendant.  Prosecution, doesn't have that luxury.

586060245[/snapback]

No they can't. If they are caught doing any of that they can be brought up on charges. There have been cases of prosecution misconduct. Our justice system is just fine. It is up to the prosecution to prove the guilt of the defendant beyond a reasonable doubt. The jurors have said that the prosecution did not do that. The only thing that Jackson's money brought was better defense lawyers. That doesn't guarantee a victory, see Mike Tyson.

Edited by method

I'm glad you believe in that quote, because its a crock of shi*.

586060130[/snapback]

Please tell me you're not the moron from Knoxville that threatened the court tv reporter.

Forgive him guys, all Tennesseeans aren't blind to the truth.

Back to the topic: He was guilty for the first kid he molested and bought off in 1993 (thesmokinggun.com), and I'm pretty certain he was this time as well. Shame the jury didn't see it that way.

Actually YES, take a look at CNN when any of these guys are on Larry King, they admit they do it for the publicity and media attention. Do you really think Scott Peterson could have afforded to have Mark Geragos to represent him if the case had not held national media frenzy?

586060360[/snapback]

So they can tax the next Joe Scumbag even more... Money talks buddy, Michael Jackson was their investment and you just proved my point.

Exactly. As much as I think Jackson is completely messed up in the head, he is not harmful to anyone. This was just a clear case of people out for money - all the evidence shows that the accusing family have consistently lied, even in court before.

586060034[/snapback]

:yes:

Now for gods sake he should go into psychotherapy, and clear all that **** off his face.

Why the hell you accept a settlement if some1 molested your kid???

If he indeed molested that kid back in 1993 he would be in JAIL but they took a settlement...what does that tell you?

\/ :sleep: