AutoPatcher Translation Packs

Hi, ...

I see that a French version, is not finished, ...

Then have you need help "to test" ??? ( For the French version )

I have a French, Windows XP Fam. SP2.

Thanks in advance, ...

Hi,

I have begun to translate the autopatcher in french but

I haven't finished yet the traduction.

I have downloaded all the critical and components in french.

I have missed some recommanded updates.

I need help for the traduction.

If you could help me, it would be fine.

Jean-Michel

Hi guys,

ITALIAN AutoPatcher release is ready... we are testing now... if anyone want to try please contact me with a PM.

Thanks

Ciao ragazzi,

la versione ITALIANA di AutoPatcher ? pronta, la stiamo testando, con esiti positivi, se qualcuno ? interessato mi contatti con un messaggio privato

Grazie.

For AutoPatcher Team: I would like to make my release na official release... Please send me any informations.

Thanks

great!!! you have a PM!);)

@dkdk_it, send it me and ill check it for you

@TheBlazingAngel, you have a PM message... answer me soon. Thx

Italian boys can contact me by a PM for testing my Italian AutoPatcher Release.

Domenico

Venghino signori venghino! Contattami per provare la versione italiana di AutoPatcher!

Domenico

icon13.gifNew: AP Packing v2.0

i've done a hell of a lot of work on the autopatcher script over the last few days, and finally come out with v3.4 (i'll call the original v1). in total it must be 11x the size of v1, but theres not much more you need to know or do.

ap_packing.rtf v2.0

ap_packing.zip v2.0

- autopatcher.nsi v3.4

- update.ini v1.0

- DumpLog.nsh v1.0

Script changes:

1) added finish page. this has the following options:

- run autopatcher

- add startmenu items

- ...for all users

- add desktop icon

- ...for all users

2) added 'branding text'. its just a nice little touch, and its just one line for you change along with the output file name.

3) added an optional 'update options' page for update releases. it can be enabled by simply removing the semi-colon ( ; ) from the front of the line.

if an update release contains files belonging to modules not included in lite releases, this can reduce user problems by giving the user the option to do a 'lite update' which runs a slightly different setup routine that skips the necessary files. its easy to use, just read the updated documentation.

4) it now detects the presence of autopatcher.exe. if necessary, it can issue a warning message with ok/cancel (continue/quit) options, depending on whether it was found and whether the release your installing is full/lite or update.

5) added logging. personally, i need to see the extraction log to help compile changelogs from releases made by gandolas. the new script, jumps straight to the new finish page and doesnt give me a chance to view it though, so instead, the details are outputted to install.log in the installation directory.

you then have a chance to look at it before its deleted on pressing the 'finish' button.

(to the nsis knowledgeable, i know i could have disabled the jump, but i didnt want to!).

6) the uninstaller give syou an informative message and asks you to confirm whether your going ahead or not.

7) two additional files accompanying the script: 'update.ini' and DumpLog.nsh'. you need to keep them alongside for the script for it to work, but you do not need to ever actually open/edit them.

Extra things you need to do with it:

not much!:

1) set the branding text, just like the output file.

2) set the release type

3) translate the text (as specified in the updated documentation). note you should only need to do this once, and there isnt much of it!

4) if necessary, enable the 'update options' page, and set the alternate instructions (easy to do and explained in the documetation. ask me if you need furtther help with this)

Edited by TheBlazingAngel

:(

hello,

this is my first visit here, and i am really confused.

i read so much in the forums here....but

where do i find a german version of autopatcher???

please help

thanks in advance

welf

Bonjour Jean-Michel, ...

Hi,

I have begun to translate the autopatcher in french but

I haven't finished yet the traduction.

I have downloaded all the critical and components in french.

I have missed some recommanded updates.

I need help for the traduction.

If you could help me, it would be fine.

Jean-Michel

Respond =

For the moment, ... I have only whant to, "test", the French version.

I dont know enough, from your translation in French, ...

Then what do you need from someone, [only to translate text(s), and/or download little French software] ???

I am not an expert of translating, ... From English to French, ...

Please respond me soon as posible, ... ( Thanks in advance, ... ][ Merci d'avance, ... )

Korgul

Hi guys !!

I have tested Italian versions of AutoPatcher and it works fien for me...

GREAT JOB !!!

:-))

Ho testato su 4 pc la versione italia e funziona bene !!!!

Ottimo lavoro !!!!

Hi guys !!

GREAT JOB !!!

Ottimo lavoro !!!!

@xtanatos

Today I release the first Official Italian Release. Many bugs was corrected. Recontact me in the evening.

Hi guys !!

GREAT JOB !!!

Ottimo lavoro !!!!

Grazie. ;)

Hi, ... ][ Bonjour, ...

For the French Translation, not finished, ...

It miss the = "NonCritical [KB902344_fra]", patch.

][

Pout la traduction en Fran?ais, non compl?t?, ...

Il manque la = "Mises ? jour de logiciels facultatives [KB902344_fra]", patch.

Korgul

Hi, ... ][ Bonjour, ...

Korgul,

Voici le lien pour l'autopatcher pour Windows XP en francais (non officiel)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=140GEL3D

C'est compress? en 7z. Il te faut 7zip pour le d?compresser.

La traduction n'est pas termin?e.

Et j'aimerai savoir s'il n'y a pas quelques patches qui manquent.

I can use the software, ...

But nearly all text are in english.

I have the idea to use the "1033.lng" name, and rename the "1036.lng" to "1033.lng". And after i see the Texts in French.

( My Windows XP SP2 Fam. is in "French Canadian", locale "French", Keyboard "French,US-International". )

I am not in France, But in Canada.

][

Je peux utilis? le logiciel, ...

Mais presque toute les sections, sont en Anglais.

J'ai eu l'id?e d'utiliser, le nom de fichier "1033.lng", et de renommer "1026.lng", pour "1033.lng". Et apr?s, je voyais tout les Textes en Fran?ais.

( Mon Windows XP SP2, Fam. est en "Fran?ais Canadien", locale "Fran?ais", Clavier "Fran?ais,"US-Internationnal". )

Je ne suis pas en France, Mais au Canada.

Korgul

• 2 weeks later...

icon13.gifNew: AP Packing v2.1

- ap_packing.zip v2.1, contains autopatcher.nsi v3.7 (from v3.4).

- ap_packing.rtf v2.1

Script changes:

1) made translating text in the script far easier by putting the text all together in one place.

2) altered defining the release type, from RELTYPE = "FullLite" or "Update", to UPDATE_REL = "YES" or "NO".

3) it now prevents the optional 'update' page from displaying with full/lite releases if it was accidentally uncommented.

4) added error checking of release type - checks if its actually defined, and if defined, whether its a valid option.

Thanks for your great efforts.

In Turkey and many other countries, we are not allowed to download files from MegaUpload anymore.

Would you please upload Windows XP SP2 (32bit) - Mar 2006 Release Translation Pack to any other server if possible.

www.mytempdir.com
www.RapidShare.com

Regards...

icon13.gifNew: AP Packing v2.1.1

- ap_packing.zip v2.1, contains autopatcher.nsi v3.7.1

Script changes:

1) v3.7 had 'C:\Program files' hard coded into it, this one fixes tht bug by using '$PROGRAMFILES'

translators, its just one small change to a single line in the general section (+ version info change at top) so dont worry about having to redo anything, you can copy and paste!

Blaze, a question please.

It is possible to translate (in another language) guides for translation pack and to diffuse them on the web?

In this way there is the danger to hinder the works of our releasers and to accumulate too many releases...

@voila, ill try to get them done soon, but reall life is getting in the way slightly right now, and im a little busy trying to get a wireless connection working in fedora core 5.

@Massimiliano2, if you want to make a translation im okay with it, as long as it can be kept as up to date as the english copies.