Vxp - WIP

Wow, I would have to say that this is your best VS so far, as well as the only one that seems to have a very wide appeal. Nice job on that, I must say. I'm using the Blissly wallpaper as we speak, but alas, I cannot use anymore of this VS as I'm now on a Mac. Oh well, it does look great though (Y)

haha the only person annoyed here should be winswy you don't all have to get worked up over work that isn't yours.

i meant the taskbar items the text was all fuzzy looking to me. (and as i re-look, still is)

the post was generally negative because dude, you think your themes are so great, but they're not (maybe i caught a wrong vibe)

it wasn't supposed to be offensive just like *reality check it's not that great*

it's the dropshadow causing the fuzzyness and lack of clarity in the text, it's not very classic.

i as also commenting on how the style didn't appear to be a style of your own but more something b0se would do, so that kinda made me comment.

i will say it's your best theme thus far, because your other ones are terrible.

And you didn't read the all the posts? He's posted tons of screenshots, so before basing your whole opinion on the first screen shot and attacking him, why don't you read up a little bit?
because i didn't immediately read 5 pages, however i did after my post, and my points stayed the same, the images we're fairly similar. as for me thinking i could do better, i never implied that.
You seem to just be bitter that you can't produce the quality work that Winswy does.
that's not valid, i don't do visual styles, never tried never will(but i do non gui design), i'm definately not bitter or jealous, i just know a pretty theme when i see one.

he's not on terms with stefanka, stef does original, crazy work, winswy (while im sure he's a great guy) does stuff full of huge glosses and gradients lousy color schemes, and chunky bits and pieces.

he's not on terms with stefanka, stef does original, crazy work, winswy (while im sure he's a great guy) does stuff full of huge glosses and gradients lousy color schemes, and chunky bits and pieces.

Stef does work that has been done many times before. He just re-does it. All of his work is based on on longhorn inspirate. Call me when he acually does something original. Have you seen Winswy's autobot's WB theme, that's great.

Like athletic said, Stef does stuff thats already been done to death. Like longhorn and mac. He does a great job but it ain't original. Now just stop before you make yourself look more foolish.

i as also commenting on how the style didn't appear to be a style of your own but more something b0se would do, so that kinda made me comment.

586246584[/snapback]

eh..why? because of the use of windows classic colors and beige?

u were bitching because of my previous work.. fair enough.. so i try something more along the lines of a windows gui.. as perhaps a bose or bant or kol or ANY number of authors have ALSO.. and.. you bitch about it too?

Find something more constructive to do with your time. :yes:

Stef does work that has been done many times before.  He just re-does it.  All of his work is based on on longhorn inspirate.  Call me when he acually does something original.  Have you seen Winswy's autobot's WB theme, that's great.

586248319[/snapback]

Talking out of your asss again. Like always!

All of his work is based on on longhorn inspirate.
Need to do some research before you talk. PantherSnowFinal

Also, Winswy's stuff is not all original and looks and or was inspired by other VS makers.

2002? is that when you graduated? The troublemaker rears his head AGAIN...

don't you know where your not wanted?

Let me make it clear for you... your not wanted.

Go bother someone else

Edit: your Ignored btw. :)

As for everyone else that don't have personal agenda's against me, been making some vector walls and taking a little break, back to work on it now. Thanks for your support.

2002? is that when you graduated? The troublemaker rears his head AGAIN...

don't you know where your not wanted?

Let me make it clear for you... your not wanted.

Go bother someone else

Edit: your Ignored btw.  :)

As for everyone else that don't have personal agenda's against me, been making some vector walls and taking a little break, back to work on it now. Thanks for your support.

586249609[/snapback]

Did I say anything bad to you or about you in this thread. No I did not. Read my comment again.

Edit: Oh I am on your ignore. So I guess that means you get you buds to respond and not you. Got ya. Thumbs up bud keep up the work.

Also, Winswy's stuff is not all original and looks and or was inspired by other VS makers.

586249588[/snapback]

Total BS.

and aside from that, honestly , i dont like you.

586246584[/snapback]

Actually he has more originality in his work than alot of other artists. The problem here is that a lot of people love minimalism and I think that Winswy doesn't believe that's how a GUI should look (Sorry if there's some other reason Winswy, it's just what I feel I've gathered from reading your responses)

Hey,

BMac i really don't believe i'm making myself look foolish, there's nothing wrong with my points.

and it's obvious that there is fuzz, i say this so it can be modified hopefully. on the taskbar i can hardly read neowin.net and i have a perfectly good moniter, never had a problem like that on other styles.

classic is a very very very minimal theme, and the classic mods are usually similar but more pixelish. yours just isn't that classic, it's a lot bigger, it's not really minimal.

i'd have to say it's actually more of your own thing than it is classics, however i also said it looks like it was strongly inspired by a b0se theme.

how is autobots great? i understand that a child would enjoy it, but in say a design competition, it could never ever get in the top 10.

I think winswy is heading into a better direction and slowly progression to a stylish, professional looking themes. it'd be nice since peopel like b0se don't pump out that many.

Hey,

BMac i really don't believe i'm making myself look foolish, there's nothing wrong with my points.

and it's obvious that there is fuzz, i say this so it can be modified hopefully. on the taskbar i can hardly read neowin.net and i have a perfectly good moniter, never had a problem like that on other styles.

classic is a very very very minimal theme, and the classic mods are usually similar but more pixelish. yours just isn't that classic, it's a lot bigger, it's not really minimal.

i'd have to say it's actually more of your own thing than it is classics, however i also said it looks like it was strongly inspired by a b0se theme.

how is autobots great? i understand that a child would enjoy it, but in say a design competition, it could never ever get in the top 10.

I think winswy is heading into a better direction and slowly progression to a stylish, professional looking themes. it'd be nice since peopel like b0se don't pump out that many.

586249698[/snapback]

Please uninstall your OS :ninja:

OMG can we please stop talking about who's more original than <insert themer here>? Not everybody is 100% original 100% of the time. As long as there is no ripping going on, I see no problem with using ideas from one another. This isn't the RIAA/MPAA.

On topic: I think this is the best theme I've seen so far from Winswy, although it's still too heavy for me to use. :p

Hey,

586249698[/snapback]

Listen dude, your opinion is your opinion. I have this theme on my box and there ain't no fuzz. It's a jpeg ss and the quality is poor. Theme ain't like that at all.

As for autobots, Winswy appeals to many different tastes. Autobots is for maximalists and kids, Tritan is for a corporation and VXP is for "some" minimalists. If you don't like it fine but don't waste your breath arguing about something that you haven't even used saying its fuzz when in the actual style there is non. I'm sick of arguing so if you want to continuing have fun playing with yourself.

Talking out of your asss again. Like always!  Need to do some research before you talk. PantherSnowFinal

586249588[/snapback]

Oh I am sorry, longhorn or panther. Gee let me go sit in the corner for a while I think of what I did wrong. Stef's work while good and different is just that good. But it all has been done before. None of it is original.

This theme is. The color scheme, the graphics, the looks are all new and I for one I am looking forward to using it.

This skin is looking FAR better than anything i have seen in a while, some nice stuff around but im tired of skin elements i have to strain to see !

I bet when its released it will be an instant classic !

Oh I am sorry, longhorn or panther.  Gee let me go sit in the corner for a while I think of what I did wrong.  Stef's work while good and different is just that good.  But it all has been done before.  None of it is original.

This theme is.  The color scheme, the graphics, the looks are all new and I for one I am looking forward to using it.

586250077[/snapback]

Thanks AthleticTrainer1981.. btw.. do you have my LED 2 Skin ?

If not.. buzz me on MSN ;)

Bloodwork, did you even read my post? it's not even bad.

i wasn't even talking to you silly.

oh and BMac, thanks, because i don't want to argue, i was just giving my opinion and everyone got their ###### in a twist.

Thought the leaves on the start menu from an older cap were a nice touch, though it's understandable if you decide to leave them off. Only thing left that can be improved upon judging from the last screen shot are the min/max/close buttons, they should be enlarged a little and made clearer. It'd be better if you replaced the 3 X's with the standard min/max/close symbols too.

Looking forward to using this coupled with your "Modern Moon" WP. I'd buy it. ;)