Vxp - WIP

im havin to agree, a sub with leaves and maybe some other trinkets.

Final Answer.  :p

586456665[/snapback]

Great decision making Winswy. :D It's nice to know that our inputs are actually considered.

Definately with leaves. Should also add those orange side thingies ya had on the start menu's all-programs pop-up menus (no idea what those are called:P ) Can't wait for this theme.

Definately with leaves. Should also add those orange side thingies ya had on the start menu's all-programs pop-up menus (no idea what those are called:P ) Can't wait for this theme.

586462925[/snapback]

yeah ill do both in a substyle with both of those. :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

K, after much experimentation, ive decided to use these caption buttons.

They just "feel" the best to me and match quite nicely.

They brighten a tad on mousover and "push" when pressed.

:D

post-43522-1125594109.jpg

Thanks Bmac, ill have to agree with ya !! :p

anyway, heres where i am with tabs, buttons, group box, etc...

:D

post-43522-1125720693.png

Edited by Winswy

Hm. I don't know why I was even skeptical about using this at first, as it's really shaping up to be pretty sextacular. Everything seems to be coming together well enough, so release it when you are ready, mate. I'll be waiting.

Well, just a comment: in the title bar, instead of a oval, make the left side join with the edge, like in your start menu, so its less bulky? esp for small windows...

586473914[/snapback]

Im not quite sure what you mean my friend. the start menu user panel is oval and does not join any edge. :blink: can anyone else decipher this?

hmm.. well no thats not gonna happenid have to raise the oval area and enlarge it to make it look right, this would lead to the text not being centered, and imo, look MORE bulky.