[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Sorry guys I want to update this theme but right now Im very busy. When I get some free time to work with themes I'll make the update that I want :)

Sorry guys I want to update this theme but right now Im very busy. When I get some free time to work with themes I'll make the update that I want :)

586695996[/snapback]

Take your time Master KoL. :)

Removed warez monkey

586703589[/snapback]

mmh, someone didnt read the rules... no warez!

But really, i would like to use windowblinds 5 beta, too, but 50$ for a program like this? i dont have that much money

But ive found the windowblinds 5 beta on the web, but it doesnt work cause ****ing activation, so if someone want to help out a poor kid, send me 50$ or just pm your account information for activation :whistle:

Arman_

1) Go read the rules: No warez, no cussing other members.

2) Don't use freaking huge red fonts.

3) Learn to spell.

4) If you like it, pay for it. If you can't afford it, don't use it. Where do you assume you have the right to it at a lower or no cost?

5) Reported.

Here's an update. I dont have time to create other things like toolbar but here is a fix for some of your bugs.

Version 2.1

===========

- Roll Up problem fixed.

- Segoe UI font included.

- Shellstyle images changed.

- New Glass titlebar buttons.

Here's an update. I dont have time to create other things like toolbar but here is a fix for some of your bugs.

Version 2.1

===========

- Roll Up problem fixed.

586710470[/snapback]

I love ya Master. :)

Version 2.1

===========

- Roll Up problem fixed.

586710470[/snapback]

Cheers KoL, you rock (Y) :yes:

so what's a firefox theme that goes perfect with this?

586713672[/snapback]

I dont know Im using the default theme but it would be cool if someone create a IE 7 skin :D

post-36818-1134160250.png

my taskbar appears to have something in the bg other than my wallpaper.. if "My Computer" wasnt there, it looks like the top of a tree.. which doesnt fit too well since my wallpaper is space.. anybody else having an issue like this?

brilliant skin but its got a poblem with IE7!! it doenst skin the top bar corrently :(

EDIT: btw when is WIndows blinds 5.0 out??

my taskbar appears to have something in the bg other than my wallpaper.. if "My Computer" wasnt there, it looks like the top of a tree.. which doesnt fit too well since my wallpaper is space.. anybody else having an issue like this?

Looks like its not updating, what happens if you unlock it then lock it again...

How did I miss this thread? Great work as usual Kol ... Keep it up :)

@xero01uk .. WB 5 is out now in beta form to OD subscribers ...