[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

I hate to say it but the rollup windows still aren't right in v2. In the black version the bottom left corner is missing. In the silver version the whole left side is missing.

I hate to say it but the rollup windows still aren't right in v2.  In the black version the bottom left corner is missing.  In the silver version the whole left side is missing.

586642344[/snapback]

I'm guessing its a wb beta bug, but just incase, anyone know why on one machine fonts and this skin are 'off' with Firefox, but on the other theyre the normal? As V_F said, its almost like a light Caligraphy on the one thats weird.

That looks like he has cleartype on, his fonts would be incredibly ragged if it was off.

Firefox is using a font like Gorgia maybe... quite skinny and caligraphy like.

586642324[/snapback]

I hate to say it but the rollup windows still aren't right in v2.  In the black version the bottom left corner is missing.  In the silver version the whole left side is missing.

586642344[/snapback]

Font on my Firefox Beta 1.5 is Segoe UI and the roll up looks good here with WB 5 and 4.6. See attachment

KoL, I'm curious you know the grippers are different? I really like the dots on this https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...=post&id=142631

586642800[/snapback]

Some people have requested to create the dots for the gripper. I think Im going to work on that in the next update.

Some things that Im going to include in v2.1

- Toolbars

- Smooth borders for Black and Silver (just for WB 5)

- Dotted grippers

post-1522-1128798433_thumb.jpg

Odd.  My rolledup windows don't look like that.  They look different on both of my computers (one is using the black the other is using the silver).

I'll play around and see if I can get working.

586643237[/snapback]

wait sorry I got the same thing, Im going to try to fix that.

EDIT: Ok I fixed it, I'll include it in the next update

Odd. My rolledup windows don't look like that. They look different on both of my computers (one is using the black the other is using the silver).

rollup.png

I'll play around and see if I can get working.

everyone that the font looks bad on Firefox and Opera, do you have Segoe UI installed on your machine?? maybe that's the problem.

Opera and Firefox looks fine here.

Nope, I dont have that font...

am i supposed to have it ?

Edit: Installed the font and everything seems fine now, but shouldn't you include the font with the theme itself ?

Edited by Rapier

Kol can you please make the maximazid window frame transparent and the taskbar and start menu truly transparent and not just using the background to make it look trasnparent??

Nope, I dont have that font...

am i supposed to have it ?

Edit: Installed the font and everything seems fine now, but shouldn't you include the font with the theme itself ?

586646869[/snapback]

I include it on the MSStyle, I dont know why I didnt include it on the WB. I'll add it in the next update.

KoL, where can I download the wallpaper in your screenshots of the theme?

586646883[/snapback]

Here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22703076/

Kol can you please make the maximazid window frame transparent and the taskbar and start menu truly transparent and not just using the background to make it look trasnparent??

586647996[/snapback]

I tired it and it didnt look good. That's why I made it black.

KoL,

This is an excellent theme. Quite possibly, my favourite.

I do have one, small Issue with it though. Im finding that the scrollbars are hard to see.

Heres a picture to illustrate exactly what I mean:

untitled5ou.jpg

I'm not complaining by any means, I just think it's something that you might want to look at in any future releases.

Congrats on the theme :)

Excellent work, KoL! I just registered Stardock Central and downloaded WBlinds 5 and I found your theme to be simply amazing! :D

To match more the Vista interface, a horizontal shellstyle would be very cool... do you plan to add this feature in a future release?

@ inckie: that's a visual style not a WB skin.

@ Drakknar: Sorry but Im going to keep the current shellstyle. I dont like those horizontal shellstyles.

@ inckie: that's a visual style not a WB skin.

Yeah, I could notice that before downloading... :huh:

What I wanted to know is what I should do to convert that shellstyle to WB format.

@ Drakknar: Sorry but Im going to keep the current shellstyle. I dont like those horizontal shellstyles.

586651859[/snapback]

No problem, keep up the good work man!! :yes: :D

w00t :woot: I finally got the transparency working on my computer. I uninstalled the latest driver and install the original cd driver and it works fines :D