[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Did you upload that?

586608645[/snapback]

I havent updated the theme yet. I need to wait until Tuesday to get WB5 and SkinStudio 5 Beta to start working on the glass version.

I havent updated the theme yet. I need to wait until Tuesday to get WB5 and SkinStudio 5 Beta to start working on the glass version.

586608724[/snapback]

I meant the preview but ok. I thought it was someone elses hence why I was asking but once you have seen one trans Vista Visual you have seen them all.

It looks cool at first but I myself would find transparency rather distracting all the time.

If you are doing that will you be using the true coloured vista logo? as that white one is quite ugh terrible in a way.

I meant the preview but ok. I thought it was someone elses hence why I was asking but once you have seen one trans Vista Visual you have seen them all.

It looks cool at first but I myself would find transparency rather distracting all the time.

If you are doing that will you be using the true coloured vista logo? as that white one is quite ugh terrible in a way.

586608956[/snapback]

aahh the preview, yes I uploaded that.

Im thinking to use the Vista flag instead the white flag.

mockup looks fantastic kol... can't wait to use it.

and also... everyone in here needs to give kol a little break... after reading like the last 5 pages, the "bugs" people are posting have nothing to do with the theme. The theme is near perfection, if you have a bug, write to stardock...lol

Kol if you have time and feel like it you should make two versions one that recreats the original as closely as possible but another where you can improve the original. Frankly the original can be improved quite a lot the buttons the scroll bars. This is totally up you and just a request.

is someone else having problems with this skin and WB5??????

I have tried other skins and this one is the only one that dont work :(

post-1522-1128484561_thumb.jpg

yeah Kol :( a few times its been fixed with restarts and uninstalls, but i kind of gave upa nd started running other stuff.

edit: scratch that, its workin now. not sure what i did.

Try removing the *.WB4 files in the theme folder and apply it again...

586625672[/snapback]

Still have the problems :(

Going back to 4.6

Sorry if this is already known/fixed but I thought I'd mention it.

Using WB4.6, I've set the right mouse button to rollup the window when I click on the title bar. When a window is rolled up the bottom left hand corner is missing. A shot of what I mean can be seen here.

WB4.6

XP Pro SP2

VistaXP 1.5

Sorry if this is already known/fixed but I thought I'd mention it.

Using WB4.6, I've set the right mouse button to rollup the window when I click on the title bar.  When a window is rolled up the bottom left hand corner is missing.  A shot of what I mean can be seen here.

WB4.6

XP Pro SP2

VistaXP 1.5

586626806[/snapback]

That will be fixed in the update.

I had to import the Visual Style in SkinStudio again to make it work with WB5. I need to make all the updates again so wait a little for the new version.

wait, is the new version only for WB 5, or are u making a 4.6 version aswell with the new buttons and windows borders?

586629168[/snapback]

It will work with both versions.

Updated

Thanks a lot to Septimus and Woodbridge for testing and reporting bugs.

lhwbpreview3vb.th.jpg

Version 2.0

===========

- New Glass version for WindowBlinds 5.

* Transparency on window frames and titlebar buttons.

* Transparency on taskbar.

* Transparency on start menu.

* Transparency on menus.

* New Please Wait dialogo.

- New black window frames.

- New silver window frames.

- New buttons.

- New combobox drop down button.

- New start button.

- New menu item image.

- New classic taskbar

- Tabs bug fixed.

- Header item image bug fixed.

- Some bugs fixed and little changes on images.

- Added shell animations.

KoL, this theme is incredible on WB5, it looks amazing. I was so excited to see that you released this so soon. Great work man!

Yes, thx for the update Kol.

v.2.0 rocks :woot:

Edit: :angry: devart dont work and wincustomize loads sayin This document contains no data.

ill have to try later i guess. :(

Edited by the_bulgarian