Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1

Man, why is there a big gap for every links? That's what I don't like...

See the BIG space between NASA and movies?

586287204[/snapback]

yea mine did that so i just cut out all the links and stuff.

you've managed to really make it look bloated though...congrats :D

internetexplorer7beta3wq.jpg

Man, why is there a big gap for every links? That's what I don't like...

See the BIG space between NASA and movies?

586287204[/snapback]

The more bookmarks you add the smaller the gap

Another Problem!!!

When you click the close button (top right), All the windows will close WITHOUT Warning, this is seriously gonna be a problem for people click it on accident, forgetting another they are looking/posting something IMPORTANT, A LOT of time spent over it.

Microsoft need to make sure when people click on that close button, confirm with users that users would like to close down all tabs.

Another Problem!!!

When you click the close button (top right), All the windows will close WITHOUT Warning, this is seriously gonna be a problem for people click it on accident, forgetting another they are looking/posting something IMPORTANT, A LOT of time spent over it.

Microsoft need to make sure when people click on that close button, confirm with users that users would like to close down all tabs.

586287319[/snapback]

Can you say BETA?

How do i get rid of it? lol Trilian wont work since i installed it!!

586287306[/snapback]

Remove your msn.dll from trillian, and it will work again. IE7 doesn't allow trillian users to use MSN tru trillian... sorry mate!

i just don't like that there isnt a refresh button...other than that, im really happy with it as a beta

586287343[/snapback]

LOL...

just to the right of the address bar...and just to the left of the search bar...

theres a little 2 arrow icon...thats refresh

i just don't like that there isnt a refresh button...other than that, im really happy with it as a beta

586287343[/snapback]

For god sakes.

This is a beta ( :rolleyes: )

While I think it's great many of you are throwing around bugs you have encountered in this thread, I hope you guys are actually reporting 'em to Microsoft ;)

Anyone requesting links to download or sharing links for download will have their posts removed and their warning levels raised. This is not a public beta, so only authorized testers may legally download this.

- bangbang023

I heard that IE7 beta is out

586281093[/snapback]

Also, Did Microsoft SAY if Non-beta testers finds this, that it's considered Illegal Download?

I wouldn't imagine that it's illegal, perhaps unsafe for Novice users.

I don't even understand how it can be considered Illegal, considering IE is ALWAYS been FREE.

It's like Star Wars Trailer Delimma, Lucasfilm wants to ban everyone who isn't a Hyperspace member to get a hold of their trailer! It's BS!!!

While I think it's great many of you are throwing around bugs you have encountered in this thread, I hope you guys are actually reporting 'em to Microsoft ;)

586287368[/snapback]

Not, if we're not official Beta Testers for IE7. :rofl:

jedi: i would say it is illegal, but oh well, i paid for my copy of XP, and IE 7 is free to begin with....i consider it the same as any MSN Messenger leaks

well technically, it's not being given to all users, since now they have implemented WGA.

I don't think bill gates really cares if vista is leaked. It creates more hype about their product than any news show/website could ever do

I think the ONLY reason Microsoft Not letting all users testing this, is cuz, you know... some people have no clue how to use computers, not to mention play around with a Beta software... just want to avoid legal situations.

well technically, it's not being given to all users, since now they have implemented WGA.

I don't think bill gates really cares if vista is leaked. It creates more hype about their product than any news show/website could ever do

586287404[/snapback]

Well I think everybody got passed the WGA. So - so much for that. :ninja:

586287404[/snapback]

Oh I think Vista is a Completely different story, it cost something as a Final product.

IE, however, is totally Free so a Beta should be Legal, IMHO!!!

Same as any other Free MS products - MSN, etc.

Also,  Did Microsoft SAY if Non-beta testers finds this, that it's considered Illegal Download?

I wouldn't imagine that it's illegal, perhaps unsafe for Novice users.

I don't even understand how it can be considered Illegal, considering IE is ALWAYS been FREE.

It's like Star Wars Trailer Delimma, Lucasfilm wants to ban everyone who isn't a Hyperspace member to get a hold of their trailer! It's BS!!!

586287370[/snapback]

in the about it says DISTRIBUTING and REPRODUCING it are illegal.

in the about it says DISTRIBUTING and REPRODUCING it are illegal.

586287423[/snapback]

That means something totally differnt, it's copyright.

That means no other company can distribute IE and seek credit/money for it.

But if a Microsoft fan download it and then shares it without temping, why NOT ok?