Poll: What Windows XP is worse at compared to Windows 98?

Originally posted by wired57

don't forget the otherside of it. some of us want to test the software before we spend hundred os dollors on it. I want to own everything I use dailybut my money only reaches so far. and I want to test software before I spend thoushds of dollors on it so I know will it do what I want to do. This dosn't mean I'm making them loose money. This means that they willhave a much better chance of selling more copys of the software.

That is the poorest excuse I read. You make me laugh with your testing stuff. In the store where you purchase it they have all the info necesary. also the websites are bundeled with informations related to your problems, forums, etc.

Test what in winXP?? is working everything on it. And if it doesn't, is fixable. If you don't know how, hire a programmer or a tech to help you get it right.

Originally posted by DarkJedi

no actually, my brother has cable, and i network off of him.

so basically your parents paid for your PC, you get internet from your brother, hell, let's get some warez also. do you do something good in your life?

Originally posted by Radon

so basically your parents paid for your PC, you get internet from your brother, hell, let's get some warez also. do you do something good in your life?

actually I paid for my computer, but my brother paid for the cable. does it really matter? there is nothing wrong with warez. just admit it, and quit complaining.

Originally posted by DarkJedi

actually I paid for my computer, but my brother paid for the cable. does it really matter? there is nothing wrong with warez. just admit it, and quit complaining.

to bad i'm not an admin.

buddy, you have the balls to say it loud and clear that is nothing wrong with warez? what are you doing on those forums? i would not be surprised if an admin would bann your ass. it's obvious you have a pirated winXP version and you are in violation with RULE no.2 at neowin.net when you discuss about warez.

You're discussing warez too, therefor you are in violation of rule number 2 also. You're views on the subject do not change the fact that you are talking about it and if an admin banned him and not you, or me or anyone who put the word warez in a post for that matter it would be an injust and biased act, not that I have any problem with that..

to bad i'm not an admin.

buddy, you have the balls to say it loud and clear that is nothing wrong with warez? what are you doing on those forums? i would not be surprised if an admin would bann your ass. it's obvious you have a pirated winXP version and you are in violation with RULE no.2 at neowin.net when you discuss about warez.

I think the rule relates to posts regarding where you can obtain warez or circumvent copyright features. You could at least read it before you reference it, you know...

Originally posted by Vlad

I think the rule relates to posts regarding where you can obtain warez or circumvent copyright features. You could at least read it before you reference it, you know...

RULE NO.2: No Warez (links) & Cracks: help. requests or posts that discuss circumvention

saying that is nothing wrong with warez.. how does that sounds yo you?

RULE NO.2: No Warez (links) & Cracks: help. requests or posts that discuss circumvention

saying that is nothing wrong with warez.. how does that sounds yo you?

It sounds like an opinion, something he has every right to state, even if you and I don't agree with it. What are you, some piece of crap fascist?

Originally posted by J t R

the fact that YOU don't care is the saddest part of the whole issue, you're a common theif and you're proud of it,how would you feel if it was you're product and you depended on it to feed your family and people where stealing it just because they don't want to pay for it, do you realize how insane that sounds?

another thing,service packs don't cost anything and neither do patches.

*yawn* hmm. i think microsoft is more than dominant enough.

This debate over Warez goes on and on and on ..................

Lets just drop it , you will never convince the dishonest the errors of their ways .

Every theif believes his particular hard luck story or I'm poor "sniff sob" line will justify their position .

So lets drop the debate and discuss something a hundred times more interesting , say the life cycle of a Earth worm.