Neowin's Official NCAA Football Fantasy Pick Em

Hey guys, are we going to do a NFL Football Pick Em this year again?  Using yahoo possibly?

586344691[/snapback]

ya we are, but i think boog was handling that.

only 5 people signed up for this so far! c'mon spread the word :p

I've never done this before so I don't know how it works. hehe

But I love college ball so I'm gonna give it a try.

Well Eddie, you basically choose who will win a number of games Yahoo designates using their prediction system.

For example: 27.5 Florida - E. Tennessee

What that means is that Florida is favorite by 27.5 points, so if you pick Florida and they win by 20 points, you got the pick wrong.

Well Eddie, you basically choose who will win a number of games Yahoo designates using their prediction system.

For example: 27.5 Florida - E. Tennessee

What that means is that Florida is favorite by 27.5 points, so if you pick Florida and they win by 20 points, you got the pick wrong.

586347177[/snapback]

So that means if I pick Florida they have to win by 27.5 points (28) for me to have picked right?

that is correct eddie, and it is VERY hard. last year i got like 50% right every week. just couldn't get past that barrier.

I am in the same boat as BroChaos. Some games seem easy to pick a winner, but when the game is being played, the underdog puts on one hell of a fight.

I finished on the bottom 1/4 last year :x

I'm in also. Thanks, Bro.

And yeah, NCAA Pick Em is hard. The past 3 years I was fortunate enough to know to NEVER pick Florida to cover, under Zook they probably covered 6 times in 3 years.

I see a MIchigan fan in this thread. I have to join, for every Michigan fan their has to be a Buckeye fan there to keep them in check. :D :woot: :crazy:

They showed a stat I think during 100th meeting up in Ann Arbor about the teams head to head record since 1950. Im probly screwing up these numbers but it was like 24-24-5. Anyway just a little friendly ribbing from a Buckeye fan.

haha, yea yea, i know. last 50 years have been pretty equal. getting off topic here, but we got nothing else to talk about until the season starts. it's hands down the greatest rivalry in the history of all sporting events. do you know briangw? he posts here pretty frequently (well used to..i think he's busy now) but he's currently the buckeye that keeps me in check. i don't need 2 of you now ;)

I don't like neither of your teams, but Michigan is the less of two evils. I can't wait until Nebraska gets back on the radar to teach you fools a lesson :p

i hate notre dame.  but looking at usc's cupcake of a schedule, that rivalry game might be my only hope of usc losing.

586388757[/snapback]

The game will be played in South Bend, correct?