Neowin's Official NCAA Football Fantasy Pick Em

• 3 weeks later...

College Football Saturday! O yeah, get to kick back, have a few cold ones, and laugh as I see my picks obliterated lol. I love college football season there's just so much to choose from lol.

I realize this doesn't exactly fit here but I didn't want to make a whole thread for just one game. O what sweet redemption last night. Finally the 'Canes are undone by the kicking game. Six game losing streak is finally over. Of course, Miami doesn't have much this year so I'm not sure how big a win it will prove to be in the end but still, finally beating Miami again feels great!

Man, second week of the season and so many tough games already. I'm particularly torn on OSU-Texas considering there might as well not be a spread, lol. Same for LSU-Arizona St. And I think the Wolverines will hold off the Irish but by 7? Man tough week, lol. Hope everyone is as tortured as I am. O and will Oklahoma have redemption on their minds or manage not to cover a huge spread, AGAIN?! I'm already going nuts over this thing. Might've been a mistake to enter lol.

I did make my picks this week, thankfully. I have been without internet basically the last 6 days, but that has been resolved. Time to climb up the rankings and watch Michigan lose ;)

What a day of college football! Good job to everyone with their picks. Too bad I can't say the same about Michigan :p ;)

Well, looks like someone I know is in first this week :p

Some of the picks wasn't marked correctly. Yahoo said that UNC won over GT, Tulsa won over Oklahoma, and Akron won over Purdue. Some of our scores will change. I submitted a feedback to them.

Some of the picks wasn't marked correctly.  Yahoo said that UNC won over GT, Tulsa won over Oklahoma, and Akron won over Purdue.  Some of our scores will change.  I submitted a feedback to them.

586509895[/snapback]

YEah, you DID realize we pick with the spread right? Those numbers aren't there for nothing lol. If you didn't know that, well that just sucks.

586510971[/snapback]

:pinch:

I actually made that mistake in another set of picks, but still pulled out 8 wins and won the week!

wow, if they lose peterson, they lose the only talented player left on their team. i don't think that'll happen though. without him, they are a guaranteed loss. with him, they have a slight chance.

this program feels like it is on the brink of falling apart. after getting embarassed 2 years in a row, and then the way this year has started....i know i wouldn't want to go there...