• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Neowin's Official NCAA Football Fantasy Pick Em

L3thal    2

I guess we will find out how motivated you guys really are ;)

bigbluepride35    0

Well, I had a horrendous week lol. I don't like college pick 'em as much as NFL anymore ;) . Geeee, I wonder what the reasoning behind that could be? :whistle:

BroChaos    1

lol, i hate NFL pick em this year, but am having my best college year yet :p

get your picks in!!!

Nexus    0

For once I am rooting for Michigan to upset Penn St. and burst their ego bubble

Prosidius    54

Wow Michigan won with a 1 second on the clock td pass.

BroChaos    1

what a game!!!! what a catch!!! henne is an idiot, and i give all props to mario manningham. he's the only guy on our team that puts out 100% effort every game, and makes good plays. we really needed this to keep our dignity.

stncttr908    0

USC and Notre Dame, Michigan and Penn State, Minnesota and Wisconsin, BC & Wake Forest, what a weekend of great finishes!

KeeperOfThePizza    49

BC all the way!

bigbluepride35    0

Bah, just 7-6 so far this week. I just can't seem to escape mediocrity.

Heard the USC-ND game on the radio at work. Sounded like a hell of a finish. I think USC might go undefeated at this point. I mean to win that game 4th and 8 or 9 and they move it down to the 15 or so? THe only team left on their schedule that might have a chance is Cal and they don't have Rodgers or Arrington anymore. I think USC's going to do it now. They sure as heck convinced me today. But they didn't cover so I won on that pick :D .

thexxend    2

USC still has a long way to go... Cal, UCLA, and WSU are not going to be easy... look at what WSU did to UCLA tonight... However for those that saw that USC and Notre Dame game.. Holly SH!T... that was one of the best games Ive ever seen...

L3thal    2

USC and Notre Dame was a classic from this season. It was one heck of a long game, lasing over 4 hours.

Michigan got lucky that the refs added two seconds on the clock, or else they would've lost.

BroChaos    1
USC and Notre Dame, Michigan and Penn State, Minnesota and Wisconsin, BC & Wake Forest, what a weekend of great finishes!

586677486[/snapback]

ohio state vs. michigan state and louisville vs. WVU were both amazing games as well.

overall, one of the best days of college football i've ever watched my entire life.

L3thal    2

What an amazing day of football we have tomorrow. So many good games, not enough TV's :cry:

bigbluepride35    0

Looks like Texas might be in for a trap game after all. Glad I picked Ok. St. getting thirty-seven points lol.

L3thal    2

So much for that game. What did surprise me was Michigan's win over Northwestern.

Congrats BroChaos :)

bigbluepride35    0

Ok so I was a bit quick on the call but they still didn't cover so I'm good lol.

Of course the rest of my picks sucked and I only got 7 out of 17 :angry: . I hate picking college football lol. I'm an NFL picks kind of guy. :yes:

Edited by bigbluepride35

BroChaos    1

i love college picks :)

i was really impressed by michigan's D against northwestern, especially shutting them down in the second half.

bigbluepride35    0

They GOTTA get rid of these 20 minute halftimes in college football. It's ridiculous. If the pros can get enough ad revenue with 10 minutes I'm sure colleges can too.

Nexus    0

Thats a HUGE upset. UCLA didn't just lose they got spanked, and to top it off by a non ranked team that had a record of 2-6, Arizona. Thats embarrassing, 52-14.

bigbluepride35    0

And the Hokies are trying their best to be the second team to fall from the ranks of the undefeated today. Vick has looked like a child playing against a bunch of bullies.

How about 'Bama. Winning 17-0 with no offensive scores (aside form setting up the FG) lol.

L3thal    2

How about Vandy getting a BS too much celebration call that prevented their 2-point play which could've won them the game. Not to mention N.C. State beat Florida St. :laugh:

P.S. Props to Penn St. who held Wisconsin and their RB Calhoun to -11 yards rushing.

BroChaos    1

bama will be the next undefeated to fall. that i can promise :)

wow did VT look like a joke today...

L3thal    2

They looked as much of a joke as Michigan has looked this season ;)

BroChaos    1

hey, at least we are still ranked, unlike tennessee ;)

you don't have to get all bitter just cuz nebraska went on a 4 game skid and lost to the rock chalk jayhawks ;)

L3thal    2

What can I say, Nebraska is rebuilding their program entirely. I will give them 2 years or so before I start talking a lot of crap.