Neowin's Official NCAA Football Fantasy Pick Em

I'm in. I won't see how I did until tomorrow night. I'm finally a working man once again and I got a 10-6:30 shift and then taking the girlfriend out to dinner so. Whatever, less stress for me lol.

omg omg omg, did you see that? i almost threw up watching that. poor guy. his whole foot was disconnected from his leg and completely bent up the wrong way....

that was one of the most paintful things i've ever seen.

so far so good on my pics :)

Well.. I think I had a good week  :yes:

586608937[/snapback]

you could say that. damn near perfect.

i started off 9-0, but couldn't keep it up in the second round of games.

How about Penn St.? They are undefeated and they embarrassed Minnesota this weekend. I will have to keep my eyes on that team.

Oh, and how about those Cornhuskers? Defeated #23 Iowa St. and still undefeated :D

How about Penn St.?  They are undefeated and they embarrassed Minnesota this weekend.  I will have to keep my eyes on that team.

Oh, and how about those Cornhuskers?  Defeated #23 Iowa St. and still undefeated :D

586612658[/snapback]

lol, when do you guys actually get around to playing someone decent? we're like 4 or 5 weeks into the season already.

lol, when do you guys actually get around to playing someone decent?  we're like 4 or 5 weeks into the season already.

586615823[/snapback]

Next week its Texas Tech's turn ;)

turn for what?

your offense might actually want to think about scoring a few TDs every game ;)

you better hope the experts are wrong, cuz they are picking you guys to get steamrolled...

Well, what can I say? Chances are we will lose the game, but the way our defense is playing, we can at least hang in with Texas Tech's offense, hopefully.

The best game to watch is the Nittany Lions defeating the Buckeyes ;)

Michigan is just bad. Expect them to get blown out next weekend against Penn St.

You know what is heart breaking? Getting an interception by your endzone with 1:11 left winning by 4 and running the ball back instead of falling down...just to end up fumbling the ball on that return and losing the game. That is exactly how Nebraska lost to Texas Tech today :(