Sam Fisher Vs Solid Snake

who would win in a fight?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. who would win in a fight?

• Sam Fisher (Voice Actor: Michael Ironside)
    • Solid Snake (Voice Actor: David Hayter)

how exactly will sam hide with those ridiculous green things. but then again snake is as unmovable as a double decker in the sea. i think none will win and theyll hav a bitch fight and cal eachothere names and tell on eachother to the old guys that spk 2 dem. alo while theyre fighting hitman will come in shave their heads and make them clones and kil lthem while he dies from toxic **** fumes.

i think i depends, sam will win in a dark alley or anywhere he can be stealth while sneak is not a spy but more like a superhuman commando which will win in a fire fight. More like the spy vs merc in splintercell mutliplayer i guess. Snake can take 20 more sniper shots than sam, snake is also immune to headshots for some reason. Sam can sneak up and break his neck if he gets close enough.

fisher is more relisic charater only i fu play it on expert mode cos then 2-3 shot kill like real life no such think as a fleash wound and wtf is nanomachines supost to do when u get shot in the head rebuild ur brain

also though sam is old so is snake then have about 10 years if tht. sam is in his late 40s and snake 30s i think

i still think sam fisher is better

Really who do you think would win?

michael_ironside_1.jpg

or the ***?

Hayter-David.jpg

586444233[/snapback]

this is a vote between Sam Fisher And Solind Snake not Michael Ironside and David Hayter tho Michael Ironside would win :D has a gun LOL

I think Sam Fisher has better recon skills and is more of a vet, but I think Snake would probably win just because of his quickness and he is much more skilled with a better arsenal of weapons. If he could find Fisher, Snake would win.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Fisher is a lot more realistic and human like than snake. It's just like comparing Batman to Superman, it just doesn't work.

Clint Eastwood would kick both of their asses though. lol

how exactly will sam hide with those ridiculous green things. but then again snake is as unmovable as a double decker in the sea. i think none will win and theyll hav a bitch fight and cal eachothere names and tell on eachother to the old guys that spk 2 dem. alo while theyre fighting hitman will come in shave their heads and make them clones and kil lthem while he dies from toxic **** fumes.

586444253[/snapback]

And tattoo them with barcodes...

Sam is gonna kill SS, then Lambert will come out and beat Sam to death because he used lethal force in the mission.

Winner: Lambert.

Solid Snake is way badder, judging that he uses his own knife to cut out bullets and arrows from his body, puts a branch around his broken leg or arm and keeps on going... Besides, as mentioned before, he knows his way with everying from a 6 shot revolver to a RPG Launcher and a Dragunov Sniper Rifle.

Sam Fisher usually needs to cut power, take out people from behind and all... With Snake he wouldn't have that chance because if necessary he'd put on the stealth suit or thermal goggles, active personall radar, sonar and what not... then whoop out his FAMAS and shoot 2-3 clips straight away...

Sam Fisher might be more stealthy, but his pure bad-assness is NOTHING compared to Snakes...

sam fisher will knock snake out in one hit, simply because he is trained to do that. In the world of stealth and espionage you cannot do the senseless punch kick combos that snake does, but rather knock your opponent with one to three well placed elbows. feel free to reply back

sam no question about it, its like in jurassic parc with the velociraptors, you think youre about to kill it, and then boom an attack comes from the side :p, dead before you realize your ass has been pwned

Let's see,

Snake: CQC, slit throat, boom you are on the ground before you know it.

Fisher: a slap? was that a slap????

Snake: Lasts longer in a jungle or nuclear facility for days

Fisher: Needs to be extracted after every mission?

Snake: known to have taken out helicopters, metal gears, ninjas and such, best moment shooting down choppers on a cliff.

Fisher: known to have taken out... er, people from behind

Snake: has fought fat psychos, people invulnerable to bullets, people that don't die, people that died once already.

Fisher: has fought terrorists (human) mostly from behind

Snake: gets all the hotties

Fisher: we are not even sure of his sexual orientation

(edit: nevermind, i remember now he has a daughter, worse, he's married, pfft)

40% of the votes is too much people, wake up

586364715[/snapback]

you just made yourself look really stupid :no: i am in no way trying to be mean but the comparisons you made are fantasy(metal gear) and things that go on in real life(splinter cell) of course the things that snake do are more amazing. so next time you should make comparisons based on combat prowess. oh and one more thing, sam would knock snake out in one hit

Soild Snake beats Sam Fisher flat. snake has got a great reputation and a great story to begin with, Sam fisher is just....... what i would say is we don't really know much about Sam Fisher himself, he just completes his mission but compared to Snake, those who played all MGS games would know him much better, i think this makes me like Solid Snake.

ha this forum is funni i think tho sam fisher is a more relestic chariter and the game is relistic if u play it on expert die in 2-4 shots sound about rite not "o i got shot o it just a flesh wound" (non exestent) "ill wait for mi nano machens kik in to stop bleeding" (woulnt hapen) (where are the holes in his suit) i think tht sam fisher is more relestic like and snake is too james bond and holliwood like.

PS: also tht thing where liqud snake is alive in ocalots arm was stolen from an old film