Sam Fisher Vs Solid Snake

who would win in a fight?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. who would win in a fight?

• Sam Fisher (Voice Actor: Michael Ironside)
    • Solid Snake (Voice Actor: David Hayter)

Too many MGS fanboys on this site :p

Snake doesn't even have stealth on his side (N)

No stealth?

How about MGS1/MGS2 stealth camo? :p

No one can see you!

If we were talking about the 'oh so' whimpy Raiden, then yes, but since we're talking about the best Big Boss clone, Snake has my vote (Y)

The old master with experience ;)

Remember how old The End was? He still packed a punch.

Unless you cheated :p

The old master with experience ;)

Remember how old The End was? He still packed a punch.

Unless you cheated :p

How did you cheat again? You had to leave the console turned on for hours or something right? There was some boss like that where you just left it for a week or something.

How did you cheat again? You had to leave the console turned on for hours or something right? There was some boss like that where you just left it for a week or something.

If you left the console turned on he dies. Also when you enter the level you can seek for a light reflection and shot at that. You can also kill him in a cinematic earlier in the game, when he is beign carried on a wheelchair.

Yeah that's the one, I remember it now. That's a pretty low blow killing someone in a wheel chair, I'd call that cheating more than letting death come naturally :p

I can't remember what I did, it was that long ago now :s

If you left the console turned on he dies. Also when you enter the level you can seek for a light reflection and shot at that. You can also kill him in a cinematic earlier in the game, when he is beign carried on a wheelchair.

Pffft NOOBS :p

You save MGS3 at the fight, then you turn on your PS2 with no disc in, and set the internal clock on the PS2 like a year forward.

Pop MGS3 back in, and the end has died from old age :p

No need to leave the PS2 on! Hah.

Too many MGS fanboys on this site :p

Snake doesn't even have stealth on his side (N)

Erm, Octacamo?

Metal Gear created the stealth genre for all intents and purposes.

W/O Snake, there is no Sam Fisher.

Edited by soniqstylz

vote for Sam here (Y)

You're all wrong I tell ye!

Sam can even take Gordon!

sam_fisher_vs_gordon_freeman.jpg

:p

Stealth ftw :cool:

Is it just me or does Sam have that look on his face, as if he is going to give it to Gordon from behind before he kills him? lmao, and whats up with the huge ass waterproof palm on his wrist...

great pic though.

I voted for "SNNNAAKKKKEEE, SSSNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEE"

:p

sam_fisher_vs_gordon_freeman.jpg

Maybe its just me, or do those two in the pic look godzilla sized?

Not that would matter, give Snake a stinger and he'll take on the world. :p

Erm, Octacamo?

Metal Gear created the stealth genre for all intents and purposes.

W/O Snake, there is no Sam Fisher.

MGS4 couldn't even be further from the stealth genre if it tried, I'm sorry, but it's a complete run and gun affair now. Nothing like it's original games.

As for the picture, it's actually a fan art creation taken from HL2. Here's another two..

Original:

1093959529_Barnacle.jpg

And another mod:

1103077736.jpg

gordon_freeman.jpg

MGS4 couldn't even be further from the stealth genre if it tried, I'm sorry, but it's a complete run and gun affair now. Nothing like it's original games.

MGS4 not stealth?

Try getting the Big Boss Emblem then :p

"Earn the Big Boss emblem on a single-player session by doing the following: instigate no alerts; kill no enemies (not even bosses); do not continue (at all); do not use life recovery items (at all); do not use the stealth suit or bandanna special items (you may possess, but not activate them); and complete the game on Big Boss Extreme difficulty under 5 hours."

That proves the game can still be completed with no alerts and no kills, aka stealth :p

The game is just more flexible in how you can approach it, which to be fair is far more of a plus than a minus for the series.

You could've run and gunned the previous games if they had proper FPS aiming/shooting and better camera angles.

But Splinter Cell has stayed stealth the entire time and to a whole new level of stealth at that. Pushing your back against the wall just doesn't cut it, sorry :p