Sam Fisher Vs Solid Snake

who would win in a fight?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. who would win in a fight?

• Sam Fisher (Voice Actor: Michael Ironside)
    • Solid Snake (Voice Actor: David Hayter)

ha this forum is funni i think tho sam fisher is a more relestic chariter and the game is relistic if u play it on expert die in 2-4 shots sound about rite not "o i got shot o it just a flesh wound" (non exestent) "ill wait for mi nano machens kik in to stop bleeding" (woulnt hapen) (where are the holes in his suit) i think tht sam fisher is more relestic like and snake is too james bond and holliwood like.

586530185[/snapback]

what? :blink:

ha this forum is funni i think tho sam fisher is a more relestic chariter and the game is relistic if u play it on expert die in 2-4 shots sound about rite not "o i got shot o it just a flesh wound" (non exestent) "ill wait for mi nano machens kik in to stop bleeding" (woulnt hapen) (where are the holes in his suit) i think tht sam fisher is more relestic like and snake is too james bond and holliwood like.

PS: also tht thing where liqud snake is alive in ocalots arm was stolen from an old film

586530185[/snapback]

That's what I love about MGS, all those hidden allusions. I love in Snake Eater how they casually talk about movies of that time and I'm like,"I've seen that!!" and it's really cool.

There was an article about this in game informer and SNake won! Il find the article and scan and post it up...gotta look through 200+ magazines...Anyway Yeah Solid Snake would Win in my opinion, He is way more experince and freaking grew up his whole life Learning miliarty tactics. He would hella Win. I play both games all that are currently out and Found Metal Gear Solid to be the best :D

PS: also tht thing where liqud snake is alive in ocalots arm was stolen from an old film

586530185[/snapback]

spell check off :pinch:

also though sam is old so is snake then have about 10 years if tht. sam is in his late 40s and snake 30s i think

Solid snake is a clone of big boss at his 30-40s which means snake might be 20-30 year old from his birth but his body is at 50-70 years old. solid snake is not really that young if ya ask me, that was the problem with dolly the sheep.

Also that was stated at the end of MGS 1 or 2 when solid confronts liquidy snake.

the power of a senior citizen :cool:

I think Nano machines = "can u hear me now?.... GOOD"

Big boss would of been a better match, original and adaptable.

but i still vote for fisher, he's aged but i belive he was more like a "seasoned" operative

nice to compare apples and oranges :)

Snake Eater is one of the most realistic games in its genre. You should try playing the game in Hard levels and you'll see that you die quick and that enemies aren't stupid and all that bullsh*t you want to see in a videogame.

Edited by GhostDev

• 3 years later...
yer but snake cant interogate ppl and chose to knock erm out or kill erm but it would be cool if they teamed up

buddy, MGS2 u played as snake for what, 20 minutes? Then you played as Raiden. And honestly, you're saying SNAKE is the rookie here? the guy who's career started in the 80's and has survived what, five missions, destroyed a metal gear in each of them (not even counting the alternate universe Acid). Man check your facts, please.

buddy, MGS2 u played as snake for what, 20 minutes? Then you played as Raiden. And honestly, you're saying SNAKE is the rookie here? the guy who's career started in the 80's and has survived what, five missions, destroyed a metal gear in each of them (not even counting the alternate universe Acid). Man check your facts, please.

GTFO.

Wow, talk about topic resurrection..

Anyways I'd vote for Fisher. He'd creep up on Snake and break his neck before he knew what hit him. Besides, he's an OAP now ;)

Holy thread revival :|

Back in 2005 Snake would win easily, but he's old now.

Although I care far more for Solid Snake than Sam Fisher.

Sam Fisher would turn Solid Snake into Liquid Snake. That old geezer wouldn't stand a chance.