Sam Fisher Vs Solid Snake

who would win in a fight?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. who would win in a fight?

• Sam Fisher (Voice Actor: Michael Ironside)
    • Solid Snake (Voice Actor: David Hayter)

But Splinter Cell has stayed stealth the entire time and to a whole new level of stealth at that. Pushing your back against the wall just doesn't cut it, sorry :p

The levels of stealth in Splinter Cell don't mean MGS4 still isn't stealth though.

Plus if you managed to get the big boss medal just leaning against walls, kudos to you :p

snake would munch the crap outta sam fisher, solid snake would put those 3 light green goggles up his a hole! ... but both good games :p

Pleaseeee, he wouldn't even see him coming. Snake would probably be too busy p***ing himself and reminiscing of the old days to his grand kids :laugh:

You guys are dissin the legendary Solid Snake?

Pffft.

No respect from the young these days :p

I own the first three of SC, and all 4 of MGS's.

Maybe I missed something playing the Splinter Cell games, but Sam Fishers stealth isn't all that bad ass, and isn't exactly amazing compared to Snakes in any way.

Leaning against a wall Vs hiding in possibly the lightest shadow you can get? there just as bad as each other. :p

I own the first three of SC, and all 4 of MGS's.

Maybe I missed something playing the Splinter Cell games, but Sam Fishers stealth isn't all that bad ass, and isn't exactly amazing compared to Snakes in any way.

Leaning against a wall Vs hiding in possibly the lightest shadow you can get? there just as bad as each other. :p

Yeah and standing right in front of an enemy solider but just out of his FOV is much better :p

What are guys talking about, you can pull a guy through ice and stab the hell out of him in SC. Snake wouldn't be able to do that with his frail bones etc etc :p

Snake has feelings and a conscious in MGS, it effects some of the fights he's been in. Sam just kills like the contract asks him to. No hesitations.

Cold hearted killers ftw lol