What are you playing?

estranged

starfox adventures

minicolossus

Baten Kaitos

Fresh

F.E.A.R Demo

It is very short....but I ran out and got a 6800gt and am playing with the performance settings. Playing it over and over... :)

Pre-Ordered!!!

Inkorp

Half-Life 2

Halo 2

Battlefield 2

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

GTA: SA

Quake 3

and my current fave: Sid Meier's Pirates!

D!ABOL!C
Psychonauts

586435636[/snapback]

Really good game, beat it last month.

I'm playing Death Jr. on the PSP and I just picked up Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal today since it got promoted to the Greatest Hits Collection.

esco

Halo 2...again

Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Nintendogs

DigitalN.

BF2, Brothers In Arms, CS: S and the occasional game of Dungeon Siege 2.

IAmTheBiggestMGSFanEver

i beat all the mgs games cept ac!d so im curently working on:

Metal Gear Ac!d

Project Snowblind

Gunbound (a free game for the comp thats played online. its awesome. for more info go to softnyx.net)

And those are the major games that im workin on

nazgul

Dungeon Siege II... waiting for Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

arturogoga

just traded my ps2 for an xbox, so I'm playing all the games I had missed, such as: chronicles of riddick, halo 1 and 2, ninja gaiden, fable, panzer dragoon orta, jade empire, and some more.

Dark Ride

In no particular order:

* BloodRayne 2 - got it yesterday. :cool:

* Unreal Tournament 2004 - speaks for itself.

* Colin McRae Rally 05 - simply the best rally game.

* Legacy of Kain: Defiance - awesome game, close to finishing it.

* Silent Hill 4 - i love the silent hill games.

* GTA: San Andreas - got boring, but I still play it sometimes.

* Warcraft III the Frozen Throne - never get's boring.i love it.

CeL_dAmAgE

Call of Duty (Original) -- Love it, singleplayer and multiplayer is awsome.

Unreal Tournament 2004 -- Nothing, I repeat nothing beats onslaught on Torlan.

FarCry -- Upgraded from a 9200 PCI to a 9600 AGP so I'm playing around with it.

God of War -- Awsome game, very rage-filled, very brutal, just overall disturbingly violent, but fun. -- Always keep that in mind. :D

And I think that's all. Well, of course not until Ratchet: Dreadlocked comes out. I've played the previous 3 and loved them so much as to buy all armor, all weapons, all ship upgrades, all the golden/platinum bolts, all the minigames, and yes, all the sewer crystals on the third one. <-- Took a l :D ong time for that one ;)

buddyd16

Americas Army - Bridge Crossing map (In General AA is what modern day FPS should try and be)

Battlefield 2 - Not to much since I can only tolerate its numerous bugs for about an hour (Then I play more AA)

Guild Wars - My first RPG ever so far enjoying every minute of it

Need For Speed Underground 2 - I enjoy the free roaming world and on the fly dragging

Half-Life 2 - When I just feel like something completely different (Not one for sci-fi games, especially not sci-fi fps but its an ok game for the 5 minutes I play at a time)

LewisBraid

Battlefield 2 - could say im addicted to it online :D

amrinders87

Visual Studio. :(

Murkey

Same thing I was playing last year.

Counterstrike.

tomera

Counter-Strike

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Gazza12

Nothing, was playing Counter-Strike, but I got bored!

beardly

Just got back into playing World of Warcraft again. Also just bought Guild Wars.

P.M.K

I just started playing Fable - The Lost Chapters. Awesome so far.

Was just about to finish Mafia though.

MrKuro

Fable: The Lost Chapters

golazo

just finished my 20 seasons of fifa 2005 in career mode i can't wait for 2006

oh and this game http://www.stickcricket.com :)

Bridge Crossing map

i love that map it's the only one i play on. bridge se aint bad either

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jay Bonggolto
      Samsung will bake gaming features into its next-gen Neo QLED and QLED TVs
      by Jay Bonggolto

Samsung announced today that its Neo QLED and QLED TVs for this year will feature new gaming capabilities. The company's new TV lineup was introduced earlier this month along with its other premium displays.

The Neo QLED models, in particular, feature Super Ultrawide GameView that's designed to let you choose between the 21:9 or 32:9 aspect ratio when playing a game. This variable aspect ratio is also available on Samsung's new Q70A TV and later models.

These TVs also include a Game Bar where you can check input lag or connect a headset. Samsung promised an immersive audio experience, thanks to the Game Object Tracking Sound feature that enables its QLED TVs "to project audio around the room corresponding with onscreen action" using artificial intelligence.

In addition, the Neo QLED and QLED TVs boast a 4K resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, and lag time less than 5.8ms. And just like LG's new range of monitors for gamers and creators announced at CES 2021, Samsung's 50-inch Q90A and other QLED TVs with screen sizes 55 inches and larger feature AMD's FreeSync Premium Pro technology for a "true HDR console" experience.

There's no word on when these TV models will be released or how much customers will have to shell out. That said, Younghun Choi, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung, vowed that the new enhancements will "unlock the full power of next-gen gaming" on the premium TVs.

• By Namerah S
      Team Ninja details features of Nioh 2 Complete Edition for PC
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Team Ninja launched the action RPG Nioh sequel titled Nioh 2 for the last-gen PlayStation 4 console last year. Two months ago, the video game developer revealed that Nioh 2 would be leaving PlayStation exclusivity by announcing Nioh 2 Complete Edition. The PC version is set to arrive early next month.

Today the game's makers revealed more information about the upcoming PC game on Twitter. Publisher Koei Tecmo shared further details about the features of the upcoming Nioh 2 Complete Edition. A new game trailer highlighting the PC features has also been released.

As per today's announcements, Nioh 2 on PC will support 4K Ultra HD, ultra-wide screens, HDR and a 144Hz screen refresh rate. The game's makers have added complete customizability for mice and keyboards and the game is touted to run at 60fps or 120fps consistently, depending on whether the PC specs are compatible of course.

Nioh 2 Complete Edition for the PC platform is due out February 5, 2021, exclusively on Steam. Pre-orders are currently open and can be placed on Valve's dedicated game store. As a launch promotion, those who buy the Nioh sequel within the initial three weeks after the PC release will get two bonus in-game items, the Sohaya Deserter Garb and Ornate Gold Armour.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Ubisoft delays its extreme sports title Riders Republic
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Ubisoft announced Riders Republic during its latest Forward presentation in September, a brand new multiplayer-focused extreme sports IP by the same Annecy-based team that was responsible for Steep. However, like various other experiences that were originally set for 2021 launches, the game has now been hit with a delay.

While a new launch window was not announced, the development team shared an update on its blog that revealed it won't meet the original February 25, 2021, release plan, only adding that "this additional time will allow our passionate team to deliver the best fun fuelled experience to our players."

Instead of focusing on extreme snow sports like in Steep, the new game is set to offer a much broader experience with biking, skiing, snowboarding, wingsuits, and rocket wingsuits being available at launch. The open-world will meld together various U.S. national parks like Yosemite Valley, Bryce Canyon, and Mammoth Mountain into a single fully explorable map.

Described as a "massively multiplayer" title by Ubisoft, the PC and next-gen console versions will offer races with over 50 players, while the older consoles will support 20-player races. See the original gameplay preview trailer above.

Once the release is back on track, Riders Republic is headed to PC (Uplay and Epic Games Store), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Google Stadia.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Games with Gold: Dead Rising and Breakdown are now free
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Microsoft's latest Games with Gold promotion is ready to deal out two more membership bonus games for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate holders. This second wave of January 2021 titles comes with copies of Dead Rising and Breakdown.

The two games are split as follows between the latest three generations of Xbox consoles:
      Dead Rising is available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S owners, while Breakdown can be played across the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Use a Gold activated account to claim the games directly using the store links below:

Dead Rising (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S)

Breakdown (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S)

Keep in mind that the previous Gold freebie Little Nightmares is still available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S owners to claim, with the promotion set to end on January 31. All Xbox 360 games claimed via Games with Gold promotions will continue being playable even if the Xbox Live Gold subscription is discontinued. However, claimed Xbox One games are only playable while the account has an active subscription.

While not fully free like these games, Gold players can also try out several high profile titles this weekend as a part of their membership, with Star Wars: Squadrons and Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Yooka-Laylee coming in through the latest free play days promotion.

• By zikalify
      Blizzard gets ready to rollout new Battle.net desktop app
      by Paul Hill

Blizzard, the maker of popular games like World of Warcraft, has announced that it’s ready to roll out the new version of its Battle.net desktop app. The company said that the update represents the biggest front-end overhaul that the program has seen in years and that it has been designed to ensure all players have a smoother experience.

With this update, users should be aware of five big enhancements introduced in the new update, they include:

Better navigation where you can favourite your games and arrange them so they’re easier to access. News and game content is more expansive in full-page view. The social pane has been revamped so it’s easier to see your friends and what games they’re playing. Accessibility has been improved so you can navigate most of the app with a keyboard. Screen reader support and colour contrast option have also been improved. The notifications hub brings together messages and game download statuses. Blizzard said it plans first to launch the new software update to users in parts of North America initially so that the update can be tested in the real world giving players a chance to send feedback about any lingering issues. Over the coming weeks, people in other regions of the world should expect to receive the update and, hopefully, any leftover bugs will have been squashed.

Going forward, Blizzard has promised to keep improving the Battle.net app by introducing iterative changes to the app. It has asked that when you get a chance to try the new update that you also provide your feedback on the forums.