Official NFL Season 2005 Thread

LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!! LETS GO BROWNS!!!

Yeah!!! The bears won again!!! No one can stop them yet... PANTHERS are going to be a hard challenge but I think they can pull it off :D!!

My favorite team the ARIZONA!!! I hope they atleast make it to the playoffs :p. But I don't think their gonna make it, lol!! C'mon ARIZONA!!!! * I love their jerseys, lol.

7-0 BROWNS! thats right, get ready to see an upset. i called this one a mile away

Well Tennessee will eventually emerge out of it. The Browns have been rebuilding perpetually since they came back into the NFL :p (aside from the one playoff year). And if they DO beat the Steelers. I will publicly issue an apology right here  (Y)

586777996[/snapback]

i didn't forget :D

7-0 BROWNS! thats right, get ready to see an upset. i called this one a mile away

i didn't forget?:DD

586807212[/snapback]

We'll see if it's necessary lol

well **** you browns.. good thing im completely ****ing wasted and won't remember this tomorrow.. oh and i got banned from the browns forum

**** you browns

i can go out there and ****ing beat the **** out of those ****** steelers. you ********

edit- banned form the browns forum 3 times

Edited by no-sweat

Well, Dallas, you are officially forgiven for screwing up the Monday night game against the Redskins now. Talk about a mirror game....tonight's game versus that monday night game in week 3...or 2...whichever one it was

Well, Dallas, you are officially forgiven for screwing up the Monday night game against the Redskins now.  Talk about a mirror game....tonight's game versus that monday night game in week 3...or 2...whichever one it was

586812148[/snapback]

yeah too bad i was actually rooting for the eagles :crazy:

Well, Dallas, you are officially forgiven for screwing up the Monday night game against the Redskins now.  Talk about a mirror game....tonight's game versus that monday night game in week 3...or 2...whichever one it was

586812148[/snapback]

oh yeah! That was an awesome finish! So much like that Redskins game, but good this time. I remember the redskins game and I was just like WTF?!... so ****ed... I was about to turn the TV tonight, then here the cowboys come out of nowhere to get 2 TDs in 25 secs!...

I was really nervous on that 60 yd FG attempt too. That is the first FG that was missed against the Cowboys this whole season.

And this my friends was a prime example of Eagles classic football, how to screw up in the last five minutes of the game when it is yours for the taking. I swear McNabb should never be allowed to throw the ball with five minutes left in the game when up by more then two touchdowns. Crap like this always happens to them. I wonder if I should switch over to watching the Flyers and 76ers earlier then I normally would. There is still enough time for those two teams to disappoint me also.

Wow... I officially hate the Lions staff now. I've never been a huge fan, but I've always rooted for them -- not anymore. The way they yanked Harrington out for the crappy play of the offensive line was BS. I liked Harrington when he was at Oregon, but as a pro I haven't been a big fan of his... but that was still a classless act. Garcia isn't even doing too hot himself because of the O-line.

I liked how the sideline reporter then said that the recievers were then told to speed up the game and basically give more effort now that Garcia was in.

I hate you all, Lions staff.

yeah when the pulled harrington i was shocked. its not his fault his receivers have hands like concrete. they said something about the coaches telling the receivers to step up because garcia is in the game im thinking wtf what were they doing before? that TEAM is underperforming and its not all harringtons fault like they make it out to be.

Either way, it didn't matter.  That Detroit offensive line could be one of the worst OL's I have ever seen play.  That was just horrible.

586849726[/snapback]

You read my mind. No quarterback's going to do good with that O-line.

yeah when the pulled harrington i was shocked.  its not his fault his receivers have hands like concrete.  they said something about the coaches telling the receivers to step up because garcia is in the game im thinking wtf what were they doing before?  that TEAM is underperforming and its not all harringtons fault like they make it out to be.

586848941[/snapback]

Either way, it didn't matter. That Detroit offensive line could be one of the worst OL's I have ever seen play. That was just horrible.

what the hell is wrong with the chargers??

they can look so unstoppable at times, some of the best offensive displays i've ever seen.

and then they have games like this, where they can't do anything...

i've never really understood the whole possession THEN a "football" move. but if getting 2 feet down constitutues a "football" move, then i don't think the TD should have counted.

Feely nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARGH!!! I was ready to become a Wolverines fan if he added that to Toomer's heroics.