Official NFL Season 2005 Thread

Eli and the Giants will be back in the playoffs. This is the wrong time of the year to have a bad game. The Panthers defense had an answer for everything that the Giants offense threw at them.

I hope Favre returns. He is still a great QB.

not really...

he was ranked like 31 in passer rating this year. and threw 29 interceptions. he's far from a great qb now.

at the end they said he actually tore his ACL and MCL.

they are hoping he is back by training camp.

The Steelers looked very good in the second half.

He's not even an average QB anymore. He should have retired several seasons ago.

Of course, it doesn't help that half of his team was injured for the whole season.

I say Superbowl is Carolina and Indy, with Carolina squeaking out the win by 3.

i couldn't imagine 27 straight days of rain. how do they stand that? pretty good game so far. but it looks like seattle is just a little too much.

i think manning will always be a choker ;)

i'm sad about the pats too. as a big brady fan (go blue ;)) i liked him being the most clutch qb. too bad that game pretty much came down to 1 play and he didn't make it.

I hate the NFL. They are turning into the NBA.

The Steelers were BLATANTLY robbed by the refs on that Polamalu interception. Gee, who would have thought, the NFL's best team this season on the ropes at home on the verge of getting blown out gets a "homefield advantage" call.

I also don't like the safety rule. For a touchdown, all a player needs to do is get the ball to touch the goal line. On a safety it's different, for some reason it's where your feet are when you get hit, NOT where the ball is. Constistancy is not in the NFL dictionary.

And yes, I do want to see Peyton Manning eat dirt once again. Could never beat Florida or win the big game in college and still can't in the pros.

Haahahaha Vanderjagt is the MAN!! YEAH!!!!

Think Peyton will jump him in the showers after the game after all that crap that happened 2 years ago?? AWESOME!!!