Official NFL Season 2005 Thread

Nice to see you're faithful to at least ONE Georgia football team...  ;)

586396944[/snapback]

no worries, im not an auburn fan, i just go to school here.. in fact, i sell my student tickets so i can afford to go to the falcons games

Anyone hear about the Randy Moss interview with "HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel"? http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2137525

Did he decide T.O. was getting too much negative attention and he wanted in on the action? These two compete not just for who is the best receiver but who can be the biggest media clown as well. So sad.

i just don't get why you would tell anyone that you still smoke weed, even during the season.

586402018[/snapback]

Maybe he had just smoked weed when he said in the interview he smoked weed.

wow that is just shocking...to play a game, be fine, then walk off and collapse and die. my prayers go out to everyone involved....that just sucks :(

Well the Giants game was a good one. Except in today's paper I read that Eli sprained his elbow. Didn't even notice during the game because apparently after the injury he threw the TD pass to Toomer and when they took him out it seemed like appropriate timing considering it was a pre-season game. So, here's to hoping he's fine because I don't have much confidence in Tim Hasselbeck, Jesse Palmer or Jared Lorenzen lol.

what i would give to see jarod lorenzen a starting qb in the nfl.... :D

586413074[/snapback]

QB? More like OL! That fat boy has zero mobility, but always did put up big numbers. I thinkt hat had a lot to do with the fact that Kentucky had no running game at all.

i watch each of the raider games so far, and the starters looked good but the back-ups looked bad. the score was miss leading in the 2 games, offence of the raiders move the ball good, D looked OK not that good but not that bad(stop 49ers QB but it was his 1st game; but against david carr they D look alittle sloppy)

go Raiders

raiders_pic1.jpg

Indianapolis is off to a bad start in the preseason games. That loss to the Bears surprised even me. I know it's preseason, but things ain't looking good.  :(

586424606[/snapback]

The Eagles went 1-3 last year's preseason so I wouldn't worry.

i watch each of the raider games so far, and the starters looked good but the back-ups looked bad. the score was miss leading in the 2 games, offence of the raiders move the ball good, D looked OK not that good but not that bad(stop 49ers QB but it was his 1st game; but against david carr they D look alittle sloppy)

go Raiders

raiders_pic1.jpg

586420468[/snapback]

Go raiders :happy: were 0-2 though, but i'll wait till the season actually kicks off

Woot!  DeMarcus Ware looked like a stud tonight.

586418520[/snapback]

Yeah what was it 1 sack, 1 fumble recovered, and 1 INT? Pretty good for a rookie lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty decent game so far. Moss is performing as expected and so are the Pats. Pats look a bit shaky on D until it really counts. Brady's such a stud. He goes through his progressions and is so calm. Of course he's had great protection. Just look at how widesrpead his passes have been. Forgot how good he is.

edit> THERE'S the Kerry Collins I knew with the Giants. Mister "I'm gonna break the record for fumbles in a season." O wait they're counting it as an INT. Meh, it was a fumble in spirit lol.

Now, THAT'S the way to capitalize on a mistake. Three plays to get in the endzone.

Edited by bigbluepride35

raiders run game is looking good, and the run D too. the raiders can run and stop the run good which is good since their are 3 team that can run in their div. if the raiders pass D can improve this could be alot better season then last year. on the INT what if it hit the grownd?

the pats look good on D and offence but with 6 PENALTIES for 40 YD, if they were playing the colts that would be very bad for them.

ADDED:is this going to be a better year for the raiders?

i think so, what do you guys think

ADDED: a block punt, come on raiders, ball on the 15

ADDED:on the 2 point conversion #84(jerry porter) was open

very good game Good Job raiders Good luck next week, KC next week i think

Edited by rap4life