CNN hit by worm

Wow, he's calling it "Microsoft 2000".

586387216[/snapback]

hahah, i never even noticed that.. he is too. "this virus is effecting microsoft 2000 systems"

That guy's computer keeps crashing and the scrolling things aren't working on cnn or headline new... LMAO

Wolf is such an ass, I can't stand it. I would LOVE it if those huge screens they have in the background stopped working.

It's not going to be in the definitions if it's a new virus is it ?  :laugh:

586387167[/snapback]

Yes it is, because it exploits a hole that microsoft has released a patch for already.

Is it just me or does this look like the neowin front page, scrolled down a bit?

I'm probably just going crazy though..

it has the virus pic that nw uses also?

post-64824-1124231220.jpg

That guy's computer keeps crashing and the scrolling things aren't working on cnn or headline new... LMAO

Wolf is such an ass, I can't stand it.  I would LOVE it if those huge screens they have in the background stopped working.

586387227[/snapback]

That would be great. I love how everyone is running around looking at computers in the background. Does CNN have any security at all? This could have been easily stopped.

They can instantly contain by just blocking TCP ports 445, 8080, and 33333 on their firewall. The virus spreads via those ports.

586387238[/snapback]

that won't help if it's already in the system. it will still spread internally, that would only prevent you from getting it.

If anyone is recording it and can get it into a fairly small WMV I will host it :)

586387242[/snapback]

I got some clips. How long? Right now it's in MPEG1.

The FBI is probably laughing at them...

as for the movie clip.. no need... this is all that has happened

CNN computers are down, oh no, the world is doomed, we're too stupid to apply patches.

MicroTrend- yes, you're idiots

FBI- haha

United Nations- why do we talk to them...

I got some clips.  How long?  Right now it's in MPEG1.

586387248[/snapback]

Just went they completely say the wrong things like shut down your machine or Windows 97 :)

I am praying that Fox News gets hit HARD.  They would really really make it sound like the end of the world.

586387255[/snapback]

Fox News isn't that stupid :wacko:

LIVE FEED, WE NEED LIVE FEED's FOR THOSE OF US THAT DONT HAVE CABLE ( but i have DSL :)

Just went they completely say the wrong things like shut down your machine or Windows 97 :)

586387257[/snapback]

I missed that clip by about 20 seconds. I'm so mad. If you want just a normal clip, I got some. I'm recording it hoping for another Windows 97-type comment.