16 year old youth beaten by police

NOT a black or white issue

U might have heard Martin Luther King III (decedent of the great MLK) addresses protesters outside Inglewood police headquarters Friday.

He said these things:

"We are not saying that these officers should be put on some kind of leave. We're saying they should be fired immediately,"

"Over 30 years ago, we were dealing with these issues of poverty, racism, violence and police brutality and misconduct,"

"This is not a black or white issue. This is a right and wrong issue. And the issue of police brutality and misconduct is wrong, no matter who conducts it. In this case, it was a white officer, but let me tell you there are black officers who beat people every day also"

"We are not against police officers. We are against police brutality and misconduct and racial profiling"

And to all these things said, I AGREE COMPLETELY WITH MLK III

Well it started off hot and now it's getting way too much. For some members it's becoming personal.

Certain members participating in this thread have since been banned for their comments, showing how emotional this thread has got.

So, the threads been closed. If you have any issues with this feel free to PM me or email me at Dazzla@theseed.net

Dazzla