Luna Element 4

Contrary to these other people I liked the old glassy style better. Though I wouldn't moan that much if you decide to go with the new style.

I was thinking maybe the current captionbar look to fat. Something like this might look better? A little Luna-ish. :)

Oh my god! That's a work of pure genuis. ;)

Dammit em3...will you just release something that's butt ugly so I won't have to constantly watch your thread in anticipation of the next release!! :p

Seriously, I like the new twist. I like how it's not too glossy but still sharp looking. And the little grippy thing at the bottom right of the window, whatever that's called, is cool too. And for some reason, the blue in the title bar reminds me of your earliest release of Element. Keep it up dude. (Y)

post5098611339849101ib.jpg

The old one looks better in my opinion!!!

i agree

post-50986-1133804951.jpg

you should stick with this one :)

Edited by Capric0rn

Not sure what to do yet. Might save the new one for something else, maybe a suprise :), if I can keep my mouth shut. :p I want to change the current captionbar though so it looks more flat.

The wallpaper. It's the best I've seen in years. :D

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details.php?id=591

Thank you (Y)

I was in need of a new wallpaper.

Dammit em3...will you just release something that's butt ugly so I won't have to constantly watch your thread in anticipation of the next release!! :p

Seriously, I like the new twist. I like how it's not too glossy but still sharp looking. And the little grippy thing at the bottom right of the window, whatever that's called, is cool too. And for some reason, the blue in the title bar reminds me of your earliest release of Element. Keep it up dude. (Y)

post5098611339849101ib.jpg

Soft and easy on the eyes.gorgeous to the M A X .Cannot wait!!!!