Luna Element 4

Well I love the theme. I wish I could properly port it over to WindowBlinds, but I've never been able to use skin studio. I'll probably end up swtching back to msstyles when you release the new Element VS

why is that guy fed up with you? :huh:

I'm pretty sure it's because of this.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=585913335

He asked me in a PM he sent me if he could make a Trillian skin that he could share with his friends and then maybe get permission to release it. (Should I stop someone in the first place for making a skin for personal use?) :huh: But then I gave the permission to someone else. :p And then he became upset. :pinch: In his forum he sais he don't want to help me in any way now, well, imo it's not about helping, since I don't even use Trillian so why would I care if there is a LE skin for it. :p

Fore the time being I've removed all Luna Element content from DA, because of Microsofts action against KoL. Microsoft have not contacted me, but you never know what will happen. I understand why Microsoft did what they did and I don't want to disrespect KoL (he is truly a great skinner and I've admired his work even before I became a member of Neowin) though the work on VistaXP was not his. So until I've made Luna Element more uniqe it has been removed. Hope you all understand. But don't worry. I'll be back.

If you wish to support my work. Visit this link: http://www.friedwalrus.com/em3/

Cool wallpapers: http://www.socksoff.co.uk

You're a wuss man, and how do you expect people to donate something to you, when there's basically nothing to donate for? We all got problems, some of us are even unemployed too (like me.)

I'm pretty sure it's because of this.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=585913335

He asked me in a PM he sent me if he could make a Trillian skin that he could share with his friends and then maybe get permission to release it. (Should I stop someone in the first place for making a skin for personal use?) :huh: But then I gave the permission to someone else. :p And then he became upset. :pinch: In his forum he sais he don't want to help me in any way now, well, imo it's not about helping, since I don't even use Trillian so why would I care if there is a LE skin for it. :p

haha

Well I love the theme. I wish I could properly port it over to WindowBlinds, but I've never been able to use skin studio. I'll probably end up swtching back to msstyles when you release the new Element VS

I've ported into WB5 and it works great! If em3 has no objections I can send the WB version to you.

post-3332-1135305886_thumb.jpg

You're a wuss man, and how do you expect people to donate something to you, when there's basically nothing to donate for? We all got problems, some of us are even unemployed too (like me.)

And? Maybe there was something to donate for before the VS was removed. :rolleyes:

Anyways. Looking at those screenshots, things are shaping up well. It still has that Vista style, which goes against your original reason why you removed the VS in the first place. :|

^That looks like a mix between LE4 Blue normal and compact. :| :p

It's pretty nice other than that.

You're right. I forgot I did that. I always like the smaller taskbar on the compact so I use the compact version and resize the Startmenu. However, the standard 380 has always seemed to wide to me so I make it 360. I also set the used panel to 50 instead of 60 and enabled the user picture so it does show up. Just my personal perferrence.

Good Oversavation!

i love this theme, and have it running on both of my boxes. i just finished building my third box, and would love to install this on there as well.

i figure i can just copy some files over (maybe just the whole le4 folder) to the same location on the new box, and it should work - right? i don't recall the name of the font that this came with, but i remember that there was some font that had to be installed.

can anyone give me a quick walkthrough on how to do this, or better yet just pm me with the originall install files.

thanks.

^There is no font needed. Just copy all the LE files in the Resource folder to your new computer and it should work, if you patched the uxtheme.dll file that is.

Everyone: Today I finished the new toolbar buttons, finaly. :D

^There is no font needed. Just copy all the LE files in the Resource folder to your new computer and it should work, if you patched the uxtheme.dll file that is.

thanks... will do...

great news man!!!

Hey guys, do you remember the weblink em3 sent to explain how to make the meteorites' wallpaper?

I'm really in need of that!

Thanks and merry christmas to everybody :D

^ I wish, but there are a lot of stuff left to do.

* lighten blue style, might be to dark

* checkboxes and radiobuttons (hover states)

* tabs

* detailed view

* progressbar

* scrollbars

* menu colors (black style)

haha thanks for the gift, and I am posting this on Christmas day. So, for all those celebrating, have a safe and happy holiday. Make sure to let your friends and family know that you care for them