Luna Element 4

Yea. I've been working hard these last few days and things are starting to shape up. Check out the startmenu (mockup) below.

I'm sure progress will go slower though when I'm starting to work on these points though. Don't have any ideas how they should look yet.

* update checkboxes and radiobuttons

* update toolbar buttons

Note, the above is not the entire checklist I have, just a small part of it. :p

post-50986-1135160740.jpg

Edited by em3

Yea. I've been working hard these last few days and things are starting to shape up. Check out the startmenu (mockup) below.

I'm sure progress will go slower though when I'm starting to work on these points though. Don't have any ideas how they should look yet.

* update toolbar buttons

Looks very promising!!!

* update toolbar buttons

Looks quite good!

How about making the a squared startmenu and even squared windows (not rounded). I modded them for myself, and it looks perfect in my eyes ;) - Just a suggestion :)

Greets

trAsher :)

I love this theme :wub: - great work em3 (Y)

I've been Luna Element as my main theme since October 2004 :) of course with the odd other theme thrown in between. But I've always come back to Element.

I tried to find this theme... I've gone back like 10 pages and I can't find a link anywhere. :( Can someone send me an e-mail with it? supersnake2012[at]gmail.com Thanks! :D