Razer Copperhead or Logitech G5?

i prefer the logitech, feels better in my hand, but the copperhead is a fricken good mouse too.

586612033[/snapback]

I would love to try a Copperhead out. I hear it also has "on the fly DPI".

I haven't used either one, the best bet would be the one that fits most comfortable in hand. Cause an uncomfortable mouse just isn't the way to go.

the mouses are pretty much identical, its purely a matter of "do i like how this feels in my hand?"

586593134[/snapback]

never heard of RAZER? not much of a gamer huh. thats cool. http://www.razerzone.com/ they make serious mouses. like I said I have a logitech G5 (I like it alot) but had a Razer diamondback and they are excellent, 2nd to none. check out their website. high end mouse all the way.

586606811[/snapback]

Offtopic: Come on guys, you learned this back in the 3rd grade. For the love of god it's Mice, MICE. ugh.:no::angry:

if you shell out the money for a high-end mouse don't you want it to look as nice as it performs? I do. would you buy a Ferrari in hot pink?

586612029[/snapback]

its a ****ing ferarri! sure I would!

I'd go for the G5 if I were you ... I just love Logitech that's why !

586612097[/snapback]

Logitech make's great MICE'S :p , but have you tried a Razer mouse yet? if not, how can you compare? I respect your answer 100% though.

Offtopic: Come on guys, you learned this back in the 3rd grade. For the love of god it's Mice, MICE. ugh.

noooo, not another english teacher :no: .

Edited by joeskow

Logitech make's great MICE'S :p , but have you tried a Razer mouse yet? if not, how can you compare? I respect your answer 100% though.

lawl, still wrong. No "S" in mice. It's just mice or mouse. :p

I would love to try a Copperhead out. I hear it also has "on the fly DPI".

586612042[/snapback]

ALSO has? omg... 5 years ago when I bought my 2000 (two thousand) DPI Razer Boomslang it had on-the-fly sens changing. And the Boomslang 1000 had it too before that. ALSO has it? No man, Logitech ALSO has it, more than five years later.

*grumbles* Know your mouse history. >.<

Also... Logitech has those weird weights you can add. Who will do that? Any serious gamer will remove everything with weight anywhere near their mouse, then add super slick teflon pads and run it on their buffed pure-teflon mousemat. Friction is the little death. ;)

Edited by grimman

ALSO has? omg... 5 years ago when I bought my 2000 (two thousand) DPI Razer Boomslang it had on-the-fly sens changing. And the Boomslang 1000 had it too before that. ALSO has it? No man, Logitech ALSO has it, more than five years later.

586612612[/snapback]

whoa, 1st off I love Razer. these mice did have "on the fly DPI" but trough software settings, not like logitech's single button you push on the mouse.

Edited by joeskow

586612612[/snapback]

Not sure about before the MX518 which is fairly recent but they did have the DPI changing on there too... I have no doubt that the Razors are awesome, but the shape doesn't seem very form fitting as I would rather have a larger mouse than a smaller one.

whoa, 1st off I love Razer. the Diamondback did not have "on the fly DPI"

586612630[/snapback]

Really? Odd... I've owned every mouse produced by Razer since the Boomslang, and you can take my word for it, the Diamondback has on-the-fly sens changing. Wanna see?

http://io.dlxmedia.net/joy.jpg

Not sure about before the MX518 which is fairly recent but they did have the DPI changing on there too... I have no doubt that the Razors are awesome, but the shape doesn't seem very form fitting as I would rather have a larger mouse than a smaller one.

The shape is totally acceptable. Lots better than the Viper, I can tell you that, but still not quite Boomslang. ;)

However, the Boomslang was huge in the eyes (and hands) of people with small hands. Mine are, admittedly, fairly big, so I love big mice.

And everyone, don't get me wrong, I love Logitech mice. If Razer wasn't around I'd have a Logitech mouse. I've owned three Logitech mice, none of which have ever broken down. ^^

Really? Odd... I've owned every mouse produced by Razer since the Boomslang, and you can take my word for it, the Diamondback has on-the-fly sens changing. Wanna see?

http://io.dlxmedia.net/joy.jpg

586612642[/snapback]

I mean pre programed buttons (+ or -) you push on the mouse to change it's DPI while in the middle of a game. :p no software needed.

Edited by joeskow

In what way? iirc the G5 has 5 levels whereas the Razer has 20. ;P

586612717[/snapback]

not even close to the G5's + or - buttons, with lcd read out on the mouse, to show you wich DPI setting your on.

not even close to the G5's + or - buttons, with lcd read out on the mouse, to show you wich DPI setting your on.

586612826[/snapback]

Oh, that actually sounds pretty nice... though I wouldn't bother looking AT the mouse to see. ;)

No OSD?

I just got ahold of a G5 at Best buy and i have to say its nice, i especially like the threaded USB cable, cool feel to it and the texture of the mouse is a bit weird but i kind like it. The weight system is nice too. The only thing I dont like about it is that on my textured mousepad it does not wanna work right. So i flip it over and then it works find ont eh smooth side.

lol, so you sit there and feel the usb cable? heh...

I don't really care for the rough texture of the mouse right now, but I'm sure it will wear down...

It's something I can live with though...

Oh, that actually sounds pretty nice... though I wouldn't bother looking AT the mouse to see. ;)

No OSD?

586612835[/snapback]

didn't mean to bark at you. I was wrong about the "on the fly." I love Razer and the G5 is mighty nice too. I wish I could try a copperhead it must be bad a$$.

didn't mean to bark at you. I was wrong about the "on the fly." I love Razer and the G5 is mighty nice too. I wish I could try a copperhead it must be bad a$$.

586612935[/snapback]

Don't worry, that's not how I interpreted it. =)

Like I said, I love Logitech... a Razer/Logitech co-op product would probably rape all that is competition. Hard.

As for the Copperhead... Razer hasn't let me down once so I'm getting it, even though I have a perfectly good Diamondback. What I hope for is reduced weight. ^^