Chinese 4x4 Scores 0 On Crash Safety Test

Wow i know people hated 4x4 because they can hurt people but making one that cripples when hiting a flea is just going to far.

Seez i think there should now be laws in which cars must achive a rating before being allowed to be sold. Sorta like european cars have something like a TUV rating for towing i think.

This thing must rattle and hurt when driving at 70mph if it goes that fast

and it sorta looks like the vauxhall 4X4 what ever it is called.

What an ignorant statement.  Convertibles, even though I hate them, are not unsafe.  The only reason motorcycles are dangerous is because of people in cars, who should not have a driver's license, running into them!  There is also rider error too.  I plan on owning a crotch rocket (aka a sport bike) when I graduate college and I'm not buying it as a death sentence.  Please, think before you speak!  :rolleyes:

586650293[/snapback]

Yeah, when my best friend died on the interstate last year on his bike...doing 180mph+ in a turn, coming down an exit ramp...it had nothing to with "people in cars", he died because he was showing off and did something stupid. I won't say that every person that owns a crotch rocket does stupid things on them...I'll just say that of the two dozen or so people that I personally know that own one...well, they ALL do stupid things on them. Fair enough?

I hate those things. Cruisers are one thing, but a crotch rocket is only good for a few things; going fast, getting people to look at you, and killing you. That's it.

Go Go Chinese Death Sled!!  (Y)

586650115[/snapback]

lmao

arrgh, still downloading the video's, i'll reply when i have watched them.

Edit: my god, the inferior quality will kill us all. :blink:

Edited by The_Decryptor

Yeah, when my best friend died on the interstate last year on his bike...doing 180mph+ in a turn, coming down an exit ramp...it had nothing to with "people in cars", he died because he was showing off and did something stupid.  I won't say that every person that owns a crotch rocket does stupid things on them...I'll just say that of the two dozen or so people that I personally know that own one...well, they ALL do stupid things on them.  Fair enough?

I hate those things.  Cruisers are one thing, but a crotch rocket is only good for a few things; going fast, getting people to look at you, and killing you.  That's it.

586651436[/snapback]

That would be rider error as I stated in my post! If you play with fire sometimes you get burnt. If you speed, in a car or on a bike, sometimes you pay the ultimate price. **** happens. Cruisers are not safer than sport bikes and people who ride cruisers, especially Harleys, are also all about the image and "getting people to look at [them]." Plus, I've known more people die on cruisers because they were riding home from bars while drunk. Saying that a sport bike is more dangerous than a cruiser is simply not true. What people don't realize is that motorcycles are viable and cheap (in purchase price and cheap on gas) forms of transportation.

wow...it looked pretty good up to about the 10 second mark...now I was half expecting the car to start moving at the opposit direction and bounch off but NOOOOOOOO the car instead crumbles like a can of pop?

Good going Chinese Automobile Makers (Y) :no:

Edited by dark kyuubi

How in the world did they manage to make that thing weigh 2 tons and crumple like that? I can't imagine anything with as little structural integrity as that being a "decent" vehicle, its probably so flexible that it will never hold an alignment, the doors probably wouldn't close right if you went over a curb...

That would be rider error as I stated in my post!  If you play with fire sometimes you get burnt.  If you speed, in a car or on a bike, sometimes you pay the ultimate price.  **** happens.  Cruisers are not safer than sport bikes and people who ride cruisers, especially Harleys, are also all about the image and "getting people to look at [them]."  Plus, I've known more people die on cruisers because they were riding home from bars while drunk.  Saying that a sport bike is more dangerous than a cruiser is simply not true.  What people don't realize is that motorcycles are viable and cheap (in purchase price and cheap on gas) forms of transportation.

586652019[/snapback]

Whatever kid, have fun. See you in the morgue.

So hang on, a car can score 0 on the safety test and still make into stores? Then why the hell do we have safety tests in the first place?

586652677[/snapback]

it will never made it here for sure.

what it looks like: what the honda passport/ isuzu rodeo would look like if they were still produced..

and i thought the ford F-150 was bad (the generation before) but this is just.. :|

It weighs two-tons and is the worst vehicle they have tested? Gees, they should have just made the whole vehicle from cast-iron - it would be a lot safer and probably weigh same.

So instead of the poor soul they crash into being crushed to death, the driver of the 4x4 dies instead. I like it! :D

586652161[/snapback]

i like the way you think. heck, it's not bad reasoning at all. for many cases, if you're dumb enough to hit the person in front of you (granted you weren't hit from behind), you probably need to be crushed to death. (bit extreme, but that'll keep the bad drives off the street)

So instead of the poor soul they crash into being crushed to death, the driver of the 4x4 dies instead.  I like it!

586652161[/snapback]

:sleep: Another person who drives a crappy car and is jealous of SUVs...

Cars are better then SUVs.  Unless you enjoy paying more for gas and like show your insecurities about something... :shifty:

586653812[/snapback]

Unless you like...I dunno, have to pull a trailer, or maybe carry things that won't fit in a car, or hell, maybe you enjoy leaving the road on occasion... :rolleyes:

I'll take my SUV over a car anyday as long as my needs fit the vehicle, it has nothing to do with gas prices or "insecurities."

Cars are better then SUVs.

586653812[/snapback]

Why? Because you say so?
Unless you enjoy paying more for gas and like show your insecurities about something...

586653812[/snapback]

I pay the same price for gas as you do, I just buy more of it. And frankly, it doesn't bother me at all.

As for insecurities, please. You're so jealous it's pathetic. You have to put down people who drive SUVs as "insecure" to make yourself feel better about your crappy car. Nobody who drives a nice car ever says that.