Windows Media Player 9

This is an EARLY Beta or possibly ALPHA

This Build it looks like wmp 8.

It has more options to change, Minor GUI Changes.

and has a Services tab on the left now

Which will be tied into .NET?

Also this was compiled January 1/2002

and is build 2601

ALL OS's

98/ME/2K/XP

holy ****! the track info editor hasn't always been in here has it?? didn't think so...very nice, very nice indeed...

i'm impressed

...wow, and you can finally have no visualization in the (Default media player) skin, finally...though the big black square looks odd when they're off, but still...

:o built in cross-fader?! volume normalization?? take that itunes 3!

still not sure about the services thing, and with all my media on my jukebox i don't really need the library functionality much, but still...the new now playing view with a few more easily understandable icons/menus here and there and just an overall better suite of features, definately worth it...

meph

yaya a newer version of complete crap! yahhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hey i played 3 mp3`s in WMP and were sounding really crappy , lots of noises in them but they were fine in winamp, do i have to change a setting or something? whats wrong

i think this allows you to copy DVDS!!! check the tools and the copy VIDEO tab is there!! WHOA!!

well maybe you don't have a DVDROM drive but it's there in mine. I have WinDVD 4.0 installed and if i wasn't so lazy right now i'd take a screenshot and post it.... i'm tired tho so tomorrow if nobody else has done it.

Originally posted by SHoTTa35

well maybe you don't have a DVDROM drive but it's there in mine. I have WinDVD 4.0 installed and if i wasn't so lazy right now i'd take a screenshot and post it.... i'm tired tho so tomorrow if nobody else has done it.

I have a DVDRom... is it just right next to Copy Music Tab