Interesting thing in WTC video of it falling down

in several of the videos if you look at a direct feed video just before the building collapses you see 4 sets of lateral explosions just before every 10 floors of the building explosions, lateral explosions are caused by building demolition devices. check it out yourself.

Yea, I saw it in the video Loose Change. My advice would be to let it go because NO ONE will believe it. They are gonna feel that it was doctored some how. Even though they have audio of fire fighters sayin there are a couple of secondary explosions...

There are a number of things that could have exploded in the building on those floors. There are too many to name.

586690492[/snapback]

I can see where you are coming from. Have you watch the video? I have also considered your point, but the way it happened could not have been a coincidence. It's like those scary movies where you go on a deserted street and all of a sudden one by one, all the lights go out...

The floors popped out one by one by one. It is strange, check out the video if you havent...

Couldn't this of been the floors falling.

Discovery channel was doing a show and this was a theory why the buliding collapsed as the floors where just hung on to the buliding where as now days the floors are bulit in to the bulding.

From what I understand, the towers had a superstructure running down the middle of the buildings designed to allow the building to sway during high winds and earth quakes.

Apparently, the planes were filled with jetfuel which burns at an extremely high temperature when ignited. The theory goes that the heat from the fuel had melted and weaken this superstructure causing it to buckle in several places. It is this buckling that caused the floors to collapse like that.

It may be that what you are seeing is the weakest point of the building failing under the weight of what was above it as different parts of the buildings support structure where failing above causing floors above to collapse. This extra force exerted on the superstructure at that point in the building would have been the equivelent of a huge weight being added suddenly to the top of the building.

From what I understand, the towers had a superstructure running down the middle of the buildings designed to allow the building to sway during high winds and earth quakes.

Apparently, the planes were filled with jetfuel which burns at an extremely high temperature when ignited. The theory goes that the heat from the fuel had melted and weaken this superstructure causing it to buckle in several places. It is this buckling that caused the floors to collapse like that.

It may be that what you are seeing is the weakest point of the building failing under the weight of what was above it as different parts of the buildings support structure where failing above causing floors above to collapse. This extra force exerted on the superstructure at that point in the building would have been the equivelent of a huge weight being added suddenly to the top of the building.

586690958[/snapback]

Great point. I am assuming you watched the video? What about that guy that said something about he heard and explosion from the elevator and dragged a guy out from the mess. The bottom floors were damaged even before the towers collapsed. But you make a great point. (Y)

This is stupid and offensive.

People flew heavy jets loaded with TONS of jet fuel into the buildings, and they collapsed. The buildings were NOT demolished, this kind of ignorance just makes me sick :x

People flew heavy jets loaded with TONS of jet fuel into the buildings, and they collapsed. The buildings were NOT demolished, this kind of ignorance just makes me sick  :x

586692661[/snapback]

Me too. I'm sick of all these conspiracy theories and similar bull****.

Me too. I'm sick of all these conspiracy theories and similar bull****.

586692687[/snapback]

So uh...don't read them? :laugh:

As for the video, some of the stuff he says could be fairly convincing but I just don't see how the feds could pull it off.

So the US government are a bunch of murderers...are you gonna sit on a forum and whine or get out there and do somethng about it. :p

Edited by Rob2687

People flew heavy jets loaded with TONS of jet fuel into the buildings, and they collapsed. The buildings were NOT demolished, this kind of ignorance just makes me sick  :x

586692661[/snapback]

Why did you even post? I mean seriously. No disrespect but just leave it alone. If you don't like it, don't post. People are gonna believe what they want regardless of how you feel. Some people are Christians, some are Muslim. It's life. You THINK the buildings were not demolished. You don't actually know. People don't say things for no reason. So the people that made this video made it for a reason. Not because they wanted to show how "cool" they were. I hope you watched the video before posting. If you did not, they talked about Jet Fuel having a maximum burning point of about 1,000 degrees. And they also say that the engines of the plane are made of Titanium which melts at 1,600 degrees. Therefore making it scientifically impossible for it to burn up in the pentagon attacks. Me personally, I have no idea what happened, but when the 9/11 commision finds all types of holes in the official story, there is a problem...

So the US government are a bunch of murderers...are you gonna sit on a forum and whine or get out there and do somethng about it.

586692690[/snapback]

There is nothing anyone can do IF it were true.

i am a bit skeptical on the wtc conspirasy but the pentagon one is just crazy. there is no way that a 737 flew into the pentagon and created such little damage compared to the world trade centers.

if jet fuel led to collapse of the towers then how both the towers fell? the way the buildings fell down is only consistent with explosions. you clearly see lateral explosions with every frame the building was going down.

if jet fuel led to collapse of the towers then how both the towers fell? the way the buildings fell down is only consistent with explosions. you clearly see lateral explosions with every frame the building was going down.

586693051[/snapback]

Yea, as the building goes down, floors are popped out. But oh well, people dont care

The evidence about the pentagon is what sold me on the story. Theres no way a plane hit the pentagon, it had to be a missle of some sort. Its funny how they have lots of footage of planes hitting the WTC, but none of a plane hitting the Pentagon?? I could be wrong, cause I'm not way into all this, but thats just some of my thoughts.

The evidence about the pentagon is what sold me on the story. Theres no way a plane hit the pentagon, it had to be a missle of some sort. Its funny how they have lots of footage of planes hitting the WTC, but none of a plane hitting the Pentagon?? I could be wrong, cause I'm not way into all this, but thats just some of my thoughts.

586693118[/snapback]

Thats how I feel about it also...

A missile hit the Pentagon...

1. Who cares what the 9/11 Commisions found, they were't engineers or anti-terrorist experts.

2. They only got information that was given to them, which means there really was no internal investigation because they had no investigative powers, they could only ask the powers that be for information.

3. Screw the 9/11 Commision, thier report and everything.

4. If the government DID do something then there really is something that could be done about it. We could over throw the government tomorrow if we wanted, it only exists as long as we will it to exist, and yet somehow we've forgotten about this and pretend that it's now grown a life of it's own.

5. Using a missile to hit the pentagon when they already have a plane is stupid, and doesn't warrant anymore thought. Not to mention that pictures of plane debris was clearly shown on that day anyways. Maybe they came in after the missile and threw some parts around huh?

i am a bit skeptical on the wtc conspirasy but the pentagon one is just crazy.  there is no way that a 737 flew into the pentagon and created such little damage compared to the world trade centers.

586692985[/snapback]

The World Trade Center buildings were largely glass hung on a steel frame, the Pentagon is mostly brick (and most likely designed to withstand some forms of attack). Any questions?

1. The towers collapsed because the fire retardant foam that covered support columns was blown away by explosion leaving support columns exposed to the heat.

2. The U.S. government is not responsible for 9/11 attacks.

3. I think it's safe to say at this point that Pentagon was not hit by a plane. That was a cover-up. It was most likely some kind of missile, probably our own fired by mistake or miscalculated trajectory.

after watching the videos it does make me think and then question what the video has said as well.

I think a good thing is differnt parts for a plane turning up. a bulding that is re enforced, lots of drills and power down, cams and also sniffer dogs.

But for the explosions is does make me thing as a buliding like that is probley designed to sort of go down rather then topple but why did the second tower that got hit go down first.

But another skechy thing was the ground measure of blasts. In 1993 nothing showed up but when the 9/11 happend it was a scale of 2.

And this would happen if the beams where shaken to burgery thus going down supports to the foundations. which i think is understandable.

But then there is claims off a fireball going down a shaft and causing the marble in the enterance to fall of yet there is no sign of fire damage But this should be explained by shaking.

I personally thing we can say ah this happend because it was planted there but then we can also say well this could of happend that caused that and this was caused by that and so fourth.

I think we will never know because everything seemed to fit in with theorys but then the theorys can be rulled out

586690958[/snapback]

You're mostly right. It's nice to see someone who actually knows about the WTC. I've must have posted this about thirty times and it seems nobody ever watches it. This video explains everything about the engineering and architecture of the buildings and why they fell the way they did.

It seems everyone who thinks that the buildings were demolished refuse to watch the PBS video. Well I guess they have the engineers and architects who designed the buildings, as well as investigators and engineers who spent years analyzing everything about the towers and why they fell. Why would we listen to them? They don't know anything... :rolleyes:

Oh come on, ANOTHER thread?  Use the 9/11 Hoax thread...yeah this forum is for conspiracies, but no need to have several threads devoted to one.

586692830[/snapback]

Mmmhmm... they need to be merged.

And to the people about the Pentagon... what exactly did they do with that plane then if it didn't hit the Pentagon? I guess they faked all the radar screens and made all the radar control people lie. Then they took the plane with all the people in it to Area 51 and demolished it all without anyone seeing....

All you guys can come up with half-assed explanations that have been ripped apart by everything alive yet you still believe it. Yet you can't come up for explanations for the more obvious things that would REALLY prove that it was all fake.