Interesting thing in WTC video of it falling down

Well, you know there are also those that believe that our government staged 9/11 by manipulating other countries' intelligence agencies and put out fake videos of Osama Bin Laden, and coerced OBL into saying all the crap. Hey we even paid off all the Arabs dancing in the streets after 9/11 to make them look worse. There's conspiracy theories that have a slight possiblity, and then those that are way off the deep end.

You lot saying the Pentagon thing was a cruise missile are talking **** - what about the people that DIED on board that flight, why did that plane go off the radar in the vicinity of the Pentagon, why did it never land at the airport? And so on.

Oh and the reason the Pentagon only partially collapsed, the joints are rising joints which means it's divided into sections. Also, the windows were bombproof in that wedge, and, the fact that the Pentagon is divided into rings also stopped the damage from progessing.

Questions?

After watching those loose change videos.... wow, they are really convincing, especially on the pentagon part. I have always thought that it was a missile that hit the building.

Why did you even post? I mean seriously. No disrespect but just leave it alone. If you don't like it, don't post. People are gonna believe what they want regardless of how you feel. Some people are Christians, some are Muslim. It's life. You THINK the buildings were not demolished. You don't actually know. People don't say things for no reason.

586692732[/snapback]

I find this particular post quite offensive. It's like a post-mortum. Why can't you let things go? It's a very interesting topic for you? How the buildings collapsed under their own weight?

Is it interesting for you to analyse the cause of deaths of thousands of people in the Big Apple? Is it interesting to share it with others? Leave it be, leave the souls of the departed rest in peace. But please, for God's sake! Have some respect for them.

"You THINK the buildings were not demolished" is the worst thing I have seen in this forum ever! Okay then, a couple of planes after the "so-called" explosions just happened to go right into the buildings after. Yes! That's right! Two planes!

Let it go!

It's a thread about the WTC if you dont like the idea don''t post in it or even read it. It's as simple as that.

I also highly doubt that a 737 hit the pentagon though i may be wrong. and as for debris you mean that one piece of shiney metal with a little red and blue paint on it? Could have come from anywhere at anytime

I find this particular post quite offensive. It's like a post-mortum. Why can't you let things go? It's a very interesting topic for you? How the buildings collapsed under their own weight?

Is it interesting for you to analyse the cause of deaths of thousands of people in the Big Apple? Is it interesting to share it with others? Leave it be, leave the souls of the departed rest in peace. But please, for God's sake! Have some respect for them.

"You THINK the buildings were not demolished" is the worst thing I have seen in this forum ever! Okay then, a couple of planes after the "so-called" explosions just happened to go right into the buildings after. Yes! That's right! Two planes!

Let it go!

586699214[/snapback]

You are missing the point entirely. Don't come into the thread if you disagree or have nothing to add. There are about 20 million other threads you can post in, trust me. It is a debate about how the towers fell. People dont say things for no reason. There is a reason behind everything. It is very evident that 2 planes hit the building. But as I have stated, pay attention to the video, you will see something right before the plane hits. Call it nothing if you want to, but its on film. Feel and say what you want, I dont care. But as long as the debate is up, imma post. Dont like the topic, go to jokes and funny stuff...

He can't disagree with you ? Well that's new.

586701392[/snapback]

No no no. I swear man...you guys are crazy...

Imma explain this once and I know you are smart enough to understand.

A debate has 2 sides. So there WILL be disagreements and YES he can disagree. But if it has NOTHING to do with the post and all you want to do is complain, WHY post?

Edit: Sorry, I guess that was a typo on my end. I meant if he nothing to add to the conversation. That was typed out wrong. Thanks for catching that.

1. The towers collapsed because the fire retardant foam that covered support columns was blown away by explosion leaving support columns exposed to the heat.

2. The U.S. government is not responsible for 9/11 attacks.

3. I think it's safe to say at this point that Pentagon was not hit by a plane. That was a cover-up. It was most likely some kind of missile, probably our own fired by mistake or miscalculated trajectory.

586694531[/snapback]

WOW ! :o It's so ignorant to say that. If at least you agree a missile slamed into the pentagon (which really happened but this missile was carried by an US Air Force Jet and fired at the same moment of the impact) it's highly probable that all the events was carefully planned and are tied to one an other. Why this massive cover-up if they have nothing to hide ? A failure ?? ROFL, they are not stupid, they did it in the favor of their agenda (the secret society) and now your country has been sold to Martial Law. Militarizing everything ...

WOW ! :o It's so ignorant to say that. If at least you agree a missile slamed into the pentagon (which really happened but this missile was carried by an US Air Force Jet and fired at the same moment of the impact)

586701765[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

with no evidence to back this claim up, i apologize but i really have to laugh at you.

yeah it was the photocopiers simultaneously exploding on each floor one after the other

that'll teach em to buy cheap equipment hey

586701544[/snapback]

LMAO!!! I could see that being a comercial!!

No no no. I swear man...you guys are crazy...

Imma explain this once and I know you are smart enough to understand.

A debate has 2 sides. So there WILL be disagreements and YES he can disagree. But if it has NOTHING to do with the post and all you want to do is complain, WHY post?

Edit: Sorry, I guess that was a typo on my end. I meant if he nothing to add to the conversation. That was typed out wrong. Thanks for catching that.

586701443[/snapback]

I think my post qualifies enough to have "something" to do with the post. Two planes hit the towers, end of story. Why complicate things even more?

I just figure it's inhumane to even think about what happens next. Or even give conspiracy theories of why it happened. I don't want to watch the video because it's too painful to watch the cause of deaths of thousands of people. I look at it at an emotional point of view, but this thread clearly expresses no concern over the people who lost their lives on that very day.

I am allowed to disagree, it's free speech. You have something against it, then by all means post or ignore. I'm just expressing my disgust over this thread or any thread that analyses the effects of two planes colliding with a building and killing thousands of Americans.

I personally don't think it's inhumane to think or comment on personal theories on this event.

What I do think is harsh is the many people who instantly reply to threads such as this with bland comments about the thread instead of the subject and then support them by saying it's because they care about the people who died and the person who wrote the original theory\comment do not.

These threads are started because people have an interest in the topic. Whether it's because they have a morbid interest or genuinely believe somthing dodgy is afoot you cannot dismiss their comments purely because you disagree with the subject being discussed. If this is the case then I personally think you are doing the people who died a greater injustice.

Yes some people will naturally have a morbid interest and will not give a monkeys about other peoples feelings. If you see a thread heading such as this and are offended by such comments then don't read it. If you are genuinely interested and read a comment you disagree with then the best thing you can do is offer your opinion in return. This is how debates work.

Unfortunately (and i'll probably be proved wrong here) i don't believe anyone on Neowin was an official investigator into 9/11 and as such all comments (on both sides of the argument) such as "FACT" are all based on someone elses research and as such is open to be suggested as un-true.

I think that any big event in history has it's doubters and it's devout followers, both are entitled to their opinions and beliefs.

The thing that gets my goat is people who instantly dismiss a point of view on somthing they have been told by someone else and slate anyone who has a different opinion without having an open mind themselves, especially if their only point is that they are right because they care more for the lives that were lost.

My theory? There's some messed up things in this world, some are un-avoidable. If we sat down and looked at past events together with clear heads and true hearts then we could make alot of things better, not everything but alot of things. Until that big meteor hits anyways, then we're all screwed.

I am allowed to disagree, it's free speech. You have something against it, then by all means post or ignore.

586703340[/snapback]

Huh? :huh: I don't know man...

I really don't... :no: I am changing my signature to something that describes some people on neowin...

What I do think is harsh is the many people who instantly reply to threads such as this with  bland comments about the thread instead of the subject and then support them by saying it's because they care about the people who died and the person who wrote the original theory\comment do not.

These threads are started because people have an interest in the topic.  Whether it's because they have a morbid interest or genuinely believe somthing dodgy is afoot you cannot dismiss their comments purely because  you disagree with the subject being discussed.  If this is the case then I personally think you are doing the people who died a greater injustice.

586703992[/snapback]

(Y)

Huh?  :huh: I don't know man...

I really don't... :no:  I am changing my signature to something that describes some people on neowin...

(Y)

586704226[/snapback]

Tell me what's wrong with disagreeing to the contents of the thread? Everyone has to agree to your righteous cause? I think not.

Tell me what's wrong with disagreeing to the contents of the thread? Everyone has to agree to your righteous cause? I think not.

586704876[/snapback]

I promised I wasnt going to indulge in convo's when people misunderstand me, but I guess I will again since I am bored...

You can feel what you want. Disagreements are apart of debates...

If everyone agreed with me, we would not have this thread. As I have stated over and over and over and over and over and over again, I dont know what happened...

I promised I wasnt going to indulge in convo's when people misunderstand me, but I guess I will again since I am bored...

You can feel what you want. Disagreements are apart of debates...

If everyone agreed with me, we would not have this thread. As I have stated over and over and over and over and over and over again, I dont know what happened...

586705394[/snapback]

C-Squarez may I say that maybe and just maybe, the fact that so many people here, including myself, misunderstand what you're saying has nothing to do with our reading skills, but with the way you express yourself. Just a thought.

C-Squarez may I say that maybe and just maybe, the fact that so many people here, including myself, misunderstand what you're saying has nothing to do with our reading skills, but with the way you express yourself. Just a thought.

586706466[/snapback]

Could be, I already know that and have taken theat into consideration. I know that some of my posts are scatter brained and I have admitted that plenty of times. Look at some posts from later on in the night, they are more thought out and expressed well. When I post, 98% of the time I am not at home. I am at work and I have managers walking by every second. Most things I say are based on how I am feeling at that time. That's why I encourage people to ask questions and read. But can you point out to me lines that made you feel the way you do? That made you misunderstand me.

when the towers collaspe they appear to just drop straight down just like a demolition,

if a plane hit the building wouldn't huge chunks of the buildings be ripped off?

i dont pretend to know anything about planes and explosions but the explosion on the tower looked like it would've blown a big old piece outta the side of the building?? why are so many things about 911 shady, dodgy, bs etc?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: 

with no evidence to back this claim up, i apologize but i really have to laugh at you.

586702066[/snapback]

ah cmon you, only a missile can have smash throught three rings of Steel Reinforced Concrete. The nose from a 757 is made from light weight carbon. Instead of finding two huge 5 tons Pratt and Whitney engines (made of Titanium) they found an only single Turbo Jet engine. The engine couldn't have vaporized by the karosine which in a pure oxygen environment can burn up to 1000 Celsius and Titanium has a melting point of 1650 Celsius. And the supposed flight 77 flew just over the highway beside the pentagon and many people claimed saw the jet flew over their car at about 50ft. If it was a 757, they would all been blown out in the air. I go to College and we are just besides Pratt and Whitney and so I know what i'm talking about. I discuss with employees over there and they said that all of this is totaly bull**** and no Jet Liners has hit the pentagon.

I concur with silverknight, no effin way did a jetliner hit the Pentagon that is more bullcrap then Bill Gates saying Windows Xp has no bugs.

When you look at that in perspective it makes you wonder about all the other attacks eh?

ah cmon you, only a missile can have smash throught three rings of Steel Reinforced Concrete. The nose from a 757 is made from light weight carbon. Instead of finding two huge 5 tons Pratt and Whitney engines (made of Titanium) they found an only single Turbo Jet engine. The engine couldn't have vaporized by the karosine which in a pure oxygen environment can burn up to 1000 Celsius and Titanium has a melting point of 1650 Celsius. And the supposed flight 77 flew just over the highway beside the pentagon and many people claimed saw the jet flew over their car at about 50ft. If it was a 757, they would all been blown out in the air. I go to College and we are just besides Pratt and Whitney and so I know what i'm talking about. I discuss with employees over there and they said that all of this is  totaly bull**** and no Jet Liners has hit the pentagon.

586719205[/snapback]

Missiles and rockets leave smoke trails, there was none that indicated such an object