Interesting thing in WTC video of it falling down

you need to keep in mind, that the wings of planes are filled with a few thousand gallons of jet fuel. When that explodes, it can and WILL form to whatever it can to expand. that should explain it. I have yet to watch the video, but i will, and I'll figure it out for myself. :)

I thought jet fuel burned faster than any fuel in the world. If jet fuel were to burn it would be instantaneous, not a big huge fireball. And also, there's no plane that hit the pentagon, the real deal is still a question, that will remain in this forum and in this socity for awhile. Leaving more time to forget what really happened, and fully submerge us in the lies and conspiracies. You never know, the illumanatis could be involved. This will all be cleared up when Solid Snake breaks into the FBI HQ and aquires the video tape from that hotel.

BTW, Awsome VID!

What about when the owner of the WTC actually said in an Interview that a firefighter rang him, and said, we are going to have to pull it (or push it can't remember).

He then said something along the lines of "that of course means we had to take down the building"

But like most incriminating tapes like that, I haven't seen it since. Also, no one will believe because they simply don't want to believe.

I withdraw my previous comments after watching the video.

the twin towers were desteoyed by Saruman and Pippin.. :p

586730986[/snapback]

easily said by someone who isn't a member of this country.

Actually, it were the Hindenburg and the Graf Zeppelin that rammed the WTC towers, and the lateral explosions were actually caused by clowns honking their red noses. And the damage on the Pentagon was caused by a moron trying to light his farts on the toilet.

this is just really sad. its one thing to talk about conspiracy when your talking about the moon landings or UFOs where its just a bit of fun (that i hope nobody really believes) but when your talking about an event as horrific as 9/11 when 3,000 people died i dont think conspiracy theories really give the amount of respect their lives deserve. just give it up, it isnt smart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interestingly enough Larry Silverstein the guy who owned all of the buildings for the World Trade Center actually had building #7 demolished by explosions on 9/11 he even says this information in an interview. Interestingly enough it takes several days to plant the explosives just right...which means the explosives were already in place in building #7 on 9/11.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

Regardless of your opinions on Alex Jones and his work, he has a documentary called 'Martial Law 9-11: Rise of the Police State' which has a large segment on 9/11 and a lot of hard evidence backing up the argument that the whole thing was set up by the government. For those with open minds, the documentary is available on BitTorrent.

This is stupid and offensive.

People flew heavy jets loaded with TONS of jet fuel into the buildings, and they collapsed. The buildings were NOT demolished, this kind of ignorance just makes me sick :x

How is skepticism offensive?

Why don't you put your emotions away and look at the facts. Look at the footage. More than likely its heating units or some other appliance exploded, from the heat of the jet, which would make sense that its every ten floors.

I doubt it was an explosive charge though.

Also how do you figure MORE information on 9/11 is ignorance, just because it doesnt fit with your point of view. Everyone has their own bias but information is always valuable, so long as the bias from which it's coming from is understood.

This is stupid and offensive.

People flew heavy jets loaded with TONS of jet fuel into the buildings, and they collapsed. The buildings were NOT demolished, this kind of ignorance just makes me sick :x

Oh the irony..

If there weren't so many coincidiences in the case, so much information that has and is being withheld from the public, no theories would arouse. I wouldn't call it ignorance, only the ignorance of you believing the goverment and deriving your insults from it.

the WTC buildings, including WTC7, were detonated. Planes could not have brought them down. Fire could not have brought them down. They fell at the pace of gravity which is impossible unless they were imploded.

the WTC buildings, including WTC7, were detonated. Planes could not have brought them down. Fire could not have brought them down. They fell at the pace of gravity which is impossible unless they were imploded.

uhhh my neighbor was 2 buildings down and saw in person the planes hit the WTC.... so thts BS

uhhh my neighbor was 2 buildings down and saw in person the planes hit the WTC.... so thts BS

No one is denying that the towers were hit by planes. The problem is what caused the towers to collapse.

I mentioned earlier the documentary 'Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State'; another documentary that has some great info on 9/11 is 'Loose Change', which is also available on BitTorrent.

No one is denying that the towers were hit by planes. The problem is what caused the towers to collapse.

I mentioned earlier the documentary 'Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State'; another documentary that has some great info on 9/11 is 'Loose Change', which is also available on BitTorrent.

Oh sorry, i didnt read the entire thread, and it looked like that last comment said that the buildings were just blown up

• 2 weeks later...

Dude...WTC Theory topics drag...

Terrorists flew aircraft with innocent people in them into buildings killing 1000's more of innocent people within minutes. End of. Terrible it may be, just accept it.

this is just really sad. its one thing to talk about conspiracy when your talking about the moon landings or UFOs where its just a bit of fun (that i hope nobody really believes) but when your talking about an event as horrific as 9/11 when 3,000 people died i dont think conspiracy theories really give the amount of respect their lives deserve. just give it up, it isnt smart.

Ironic.

If your wife was shot in the head by a police officer who said she was threatening someone and had to put her down, and you knew she wasn't like that, your curiosity would be sparked. Then you find a bunch of holes in the police officers story, now your determined to find find out the truth. You have a hunch foul play was involved and you want justice.

If that whole scenario happen to you, don't you think it'd be disrespectful towards your wife's memory to find those loopholes, ignore them, and say "Officers just uphold the law, they never break it." I do. If I thought there was any reasonable cause for me to believe there was foul play involved, which in 9/11's case I do, I want to get to the bottom of things and find out the truth. I think that is one of the most respectful things you can want to do concerning those 3,000 innocents that died in the tragedy. Wanting to know exactly who murdered them and why is rather important, don't you think?