Get Married 2 A Girl That Different Race

What do you say?  

520 members have voted

1. 1. What do you say?

• No, its gonna be a big problem after that..
    • Yup, its gonna be so lovely...
    • I've thought about it once but what my parents / friends will say?

I know one thing for sure is that mixed race kids have attractive faces, I saw a show on TV where they were talking about how people look attractive and stuff and there was beautiful woman and she was from a variety of backgrounds, she said she was irish, indian, english, pakistani and so on but she named atleast 5 different backgrounds.

I'm not saying this has got be 100% but is more than likely.

I have some racists friends who said some things but I won't repeat them. I'm not racist in any way, but I think people should stay with the same race. Mixed people smarter? Every one of them that I've seen are off getting high and are two grade levels behind. The girl I'm talking to is smart and I'm intelligent as well. My last girlfriend was a complete idiot.

6L.jpg

Okay, I don't know how do you feel about gettting marry a Girl that different RACE. According to some scientist the children from the mixed parentage will be much intelligent and so on. If you have a chance to get married to a girl that different RACE...

586711802[/snapback]

Hate to tell you, but there is no such thing as race. We are all the same thing. Our so called racial features make up a mere .02% of the human genome. genes do have some influence on how intelligent we are, but how much of an influence they have is somthing for debate. Consider this our DNA really hasn't changed significantly since prehistoric times. Why is it that we would be considered more intelligent than our ancestors? It is much more likely that environmental factors, such as litteracy, improved schooling, and child-rearing techniques have all added to our ever increasing knowledge. :shifty:

But getting back to "interracical marriage." Regardless of skin colour or appearance, we should be with whom we love. It doesn't get any simpler than that :yes:

Edited by ghostwind

Mixed people smarter? Every one of them that I've seen are off getting high and are two grade levels behind.

586715246[/snapback]

that is a pretty big statement to make... I highly doubt that every minority is getting high or failing miserably in school...

Oh no, not another post by Hanief. What you write is so poorly constructed that it is a chore to read, whilst many of your posts are very trivial. Using '2' and capitialising 'race' is unnecessary and that is irrelevant of a poor understanding of English. This could have been an interesting topic if it had been expressed well... a better way to express it would have been "Would you consider a mixed marrage?".

As for me, I wouldn't go out of my way to marry or avoid marrying a person of different race... I certainly wouldn't care what other people thought about it.

well damn.. i'm black but the only race i haven't dated yet you would say is Asian. I've dated 1/2 asian but not full :-D I want my 1/2 asian back so bad! She was so hot but she moved out west!! :cry:

Hate to tell you that you are wrong.  :no:

586715279[/snapback]

race is "a catagory of people who share niologically transmitted traits that members of a society deem socially significant."(1) Socially speaking people stratify people based upon the way they look. But it doesn't mean that race actually exists. Nice try though :whistle:

1 Macionis, John & Gerber. (1994) . Sociology . Guelph: UP

well im half irish half black.  dated asians and hispanics mostly with a white girl here and there but i never had a black gf.

you sure are making a lot of polls. :p

586711833[/snapback]

hah im half italian half black, and my name is matt too ahahhah and i also have never dated a black chick

You could paint the house you know.... :rofl:

586711841[/snapback]

Haha, good one!

I do not see problem with it, BUT...

Some ethnic groups are very strong with their heritage, a lot of latinos that I have met really have a strong connection with their culture, which would be hard for me to handle. It is not that I do not repect their culture or anything it is just to different from my own, and their may be a conflict of interest when it comes to some particualr points of action.

I know that may sound a bit odd, but it is not racism. But I also have a problem saying that it would be better if the said person was naturalized. I would rather have people supporting their own culture versus conforming to America's.

i never went out with someone who wasnt white but i have lots of friends that are different races.....just never been attracted to a girl that wasnt white (i like girls with blond hair and blue eyes so doesnt work very good)

Every one of them that I've seen are off getting high and are two grade levels behind. The girl I'm talking to is smart and I'm intelligent as well. My last girlfriend was a complete idiot.

586715246[/snapback]

wow i didnt know that you, KingDrew know every mixed person in the world and can speak for them

race is "a catagory of people who share niologically transmitted traits that members of a society deem socially significant."(1) Socially speaking people stratify people based upon the way they look. But it doesn't mean that race actually exists. Nice try though  :whistle:

1 Macionis, John &  Gerber. (1994) . Sociology . Guelph: UP

586715319[/snapback]

From the dictionary, whom I tend to believe more than your sociology textbook.

# A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.

# A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.

# A genealogical line; a lineage.

# Humans considered as a group.

So if there is no such thing as race, then there is no such thing as racism, it's more colorcism and religioncism. Nice try though :yes:

Oh no, not another post by Hanief. What you write is so poorly constructed that it is a chore to read, whilst many of your posts are very trivial. Using '2' and capitialising 'race' is unnecessary and that is irrelevant of a poor understanding of English. This could have been an interesting topic if it had been expressed well... a better way to express it would have been "Would you consider a mixed marrage?".

As for me, I wouldn't go out of my way to marry or avoid marrying a person of different race... I certainly wouldn't care what other people thought about it.

586715303[/snapback]

I told you guys, my english are bad :D

I cant guaranty that you can learn my langauge in just 2 weeks...

Lets help each other... make this world pack with educated people. theres nothing to loose.

My first serious girlfriend was of a different ethnicity/race/whatever. I don't see how anyone other than a racist could have a problem with it.

586711818[/snapback]

Excactly. I agree with you Chris. :D