Hotmail BETA for those who signed up now available

Ok, can someone tell me what looks good about this new hotmail? It looks so plain and crappy.

Yahoo! Mail Beta looks 10x better :laugh:

586716045[/snapback]

I did a short review on this.You can check it here

I would dare say that it is better than the current yahoo mail,but the new oddpost based yahoo mail may beat it hands down.But still it is a huge improvement none the less.

I got in before reading this thread, and I assumed everyone got that button but obviously not.

Im from UK, but have a hotmail.com address which i've had for over 5 years (since i was about 10 :)), and I actually hardly ever use it - I sign in to msn messenger a lot, but i barely ever get emails, or send any.

Hmm .. I reviewed it here .. I think its country and the account age dependent .. This account of mine its some 5 years old I think .. Though I dont use it regularly , even it got deactivated twice and the last time it got deactivated I managed to lose Outlook Express support :( .. Anyways .. This new interface is much better .. I hope they will improve it more ..

• 1 month later...

I would like an invite!

Please can some one send me an invite my e-mail is adonius4ever@hotmail.com

I`m a beta tester for the WLM asoon i receive invite you will be the first to receive 1

HAPPY HOLIDAYS