I Quit Smoking!

Congratulations!

I used to smoke a pack of camels wides a day and then I quit. I started back up about a year or so later and then quit again. The hardest part isn't quitting, but not starting all over again. Once you quit make sure you NEVER touch one again, not even once in a while.

congratulations dude

i have tried to quit 2 times:

first stayed clean about a month

second is a bit long 6 months

but unfortunatly returns back :(

maybe i'll try another time but now i don't feel like i have the necessary strenght to succeed

keep tying untill you are FREE

I cannot understand why people start, maybe they're weak.

It smells, it make your teeth yellow, your fingers yellow, it makes you tired, your hair smell, your clothing smell, on average the 20 pack a day smoker will spend in a lifetime, lets say they make 65, so in 50 years (15-65) ?120,000.

**** that's a lifetime of sweet computer, an expensive car, a bigger house, you get the drift.

If smoking was invented to day it would be banned from being on sale.

Quit having no smoke free zones just ban the sale today.

586741200[/snapback]

I hate people like you. You obviously cannot comment because you have never tried it and seen how nice smoking really is. It is pleasurable to smoke, it's a very social thing to do and you can meet people, it helps you out if you are nervous or bummed out.... After a meal or sex having a cigarette is amazingly good...

Either way I am hoping to quit soon. Congradulations on quitting and I hope it works for you.

there is no such thing as reducing the ammount of cigarettes you smoke, either yo do a full stop, or you keep smoking. and that occasionally, slowly turns into a must

i smok on occasion 1 ciggeretee per like month jus for the hell of smoke i do prefer cigars tho, no more pot for me... i do drink however whenever i can :D

keep it up *dun giv in*

I hate people like you. You obviously cannot comment because you have never tried it and seen how nice smoking really is. It is pleasurable to smoke, it's a very social thing to do and you can meet people, it helps you out if you are nervous or bummed out.... After a meal or sex having a cigarette is amazingly good...

Either way I am hoping to quit soon. Congradulations on quitting and I hope it works for you.

586742011[/snapback]

You must be the thickest person in neowin.

Smoking does not help nerves it makes it worse.

You hate me as much as you like, all those people you walk past like a smelly chimney, laughing at you, as you puff away, you keep throwing taxes at your government and slowly your lungs turn to dust.

586742011[/snapback]

I admire that ONE thing about smoking. The fact that you can meet people. I can personally vouch for that, because I've met people that way and I don't even smoke! Many times, when I'm at a restaurant or before college classes, I've gone out to accompany friends/relatives while they smoke - and someone bums a cig off of them, you instantly start talking. It's awesome, though I'll never smoke. Smells good though.

I cannot understand why people start, maybe they're weak.

It smells, it make your teeth yellow, your fingers yellow, it makes you tired, your hair smell, your clothing smell, on average the 20 pack a day smoker will spend in a lifetime, lets say they make 65, so in 50 years (15-65) ?120,000.

**** that's a lifetime of sweet computer, an expensive car, a bigger house, you get the drift.

If smoking was invented to day it would be banned from being on sale.

Quit having no smoke free zones just ban the sale today.

586741200[/snapback]

no kiddin

it was the calculator that was my inspiration.

Well done.I quit on March 4th 2005 and it's the best thing I ever did.

I never realised till I quit how awful people who smoke smell,it's actually disgusting.My in-laws smoke and they smell rank :pinch:

This is all well and good, but can we please stay focused on the real issue here?

Hokies suuuuuuck~

*frolics with his UVA frenz*

586744434[/snapback]

lol...you guys better be ready for the Hokies to roll into Charlottesville this year :D