Office Beta 12 invites

If I got in, that must mean that their Beta testing pool is massive! The only beta that I've provided active feedback along with newsgroup participation is with SP2 & the MSH Shell (Unfortunately, this beta has become stagnant), and the rest I just did the basics :/

BTW did anyone else recieve the Windows Italiano, OneNote, DirectX SDK programs on Connect, along with the standard ones (64-bit Cluster & WNDP)?

I'm officially in the beta, according to the email they just sent me.

Woohoo!

I'm also in a few others, including OneCare.

I was in the Office 11 beta too, hehe.

:pinch: ? this mate is lost first off, then he is using pirate junk?

:wacko:

586793705[/snapback]

well im not lost, i am using office 12... the prebeta's been leaked 2 weeks ago :laugh: I wont say where i dontloaded it but its not just. its a prebeta so there are still stuff mising (like an alpha version it'll have bugs, and like a beta version it'll have missing things yet to be implemented)

using beta version meens you'll know how to use something ahead of time. So you wont have to ask questions on wtf this button does. etc...

If I got in, that must mean that their Beta testing pool is massive!  The only beta that I've provided active feedback along with newsgroup participation is with SP2 & the MSH Shell (Unfortunately, this beta has become stagnant), and the rest I just did the basics :/

BTW did anyone else recieve the Windows Italiano, OneNote, DirectX SDK programs on Connect, along with the standard ones (64-bit Cluster & WNDP)?

586794094[/snapback]

yep i got thoes too. along with the others you have posted about.

the DX SDK showed up thisevening when i loged into .connect

**** me im in lol, just when I was thinking MS dident like me. also it says about geting it shiped to you on disk. I mite just ask for that, so i have a beta of office to keep :-)

well im not lost, i am using office 12... the prebeta's been leaked 2 weeks ago  :laugh: I wont say where i dontloaded it but its not just. its a prebeta so there are still stuff mising (like an alpha version it'll have bugs, and like a beta version it'll have missing things yet to be implemented)
using beta version meens you'll know how to use something ahead of time. So you wont have to ask questions on wtf this button does. etc...

586794142[/snapback]

What is that suppose to mean? BETA Software is meant for evaluation and feedback purposes only, not a learning experience.

im back home.... and there is no e-mail from microsoft :cry:

somehow I just got OneNote 2003 beta and DirectX SDK showing up on Connect... where is my invitation!!! :crazy: