Office Beta 12 invites

damn not allowing edits in this section...

anyone else notice that they ch anged it from "FrontPage" to "SharePoint"?

it finally finished downloading and i have to admit that this version of office has noticeable improvements from 2003... its so much clearer on screen and is all laid out so well, the right click menu for word makes it so much easier now to format your documents... i have yet to play around with the other functions though

Those who used the PDC Guest ID for Office 12 BETA will receive theirs on Media, its just that it will take a little time to press the CDs and deliver which be about mid December.

spaces.msn.com/members/ncentenero/

586800711[/snapback]

That's nice to know (PDC attendee that logged in/registered for the O12 tech beta at that time).That will make it *easier*. not harder, as some of my team lacks Internet access.

• 3 weeks later...

I was cleaning up the hard drive using Evidence Eliminator and after reboot the EE gui froze on the desktop. After closing out using WTM and starting up EE again to see what the bug was it tried starting Office 12. When I went to start Office 12 word I would then get a add or remove, repair, remove . After uninstalling EE as well as Office 12 and reinstalled Office 12 again from CD and it gave me the same message page. And I was unable to install Office 12. Weird. And after attempting add or remove, repair, remove it game me a message stating the operation was unsuccessful.

Edited by cropcircles